Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

This is a pretty hot topic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
Just saw this.
http://www.bar.ca.gov/

On another site they are tossing back and forth who will be enforcing the ref stuff in the mean time. I am guessing that since there is no ref to have cars checked out they are going to have to give those of us with ref tickets a pass or an extention.
The whole reason there is a ref is because the police department are not versed,nor trained in all the bar stuff that is why they are so quick to give us all ref tickets.

Your guys thoughts

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
I am happy about this, cuz there shouldn't be a ref. All that should matter is what is coming out of the tail pipe. If all we are concerned about is air quality and the environment then writing us up for stupid shit like intake's, exhaust's, etc, does nothing. All it does is bring money into the local and state government which is why there is a C.A.R.B. in the first place... to make money! Asshole's! thumbsdown.gif

SALTiNE

SALTiNE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Cars, Video games, Pepsi, and Long Walks on the Beach
I still think at times of when I read that article Rob brought about the large amount of money going ot CHP for pulling over street racers yet in the mean time they decided to close down a few tracks!! WTF!?!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users