Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

bikerskater's Content

There have been 12 items by bikerskater (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4503 Shift lock?

Posted by bikerskater on 24 July 2010 - 04:25 PM in Anything goes.

sideways~S14 and i have been having this argument about shift locking. He is trying to tell me that when you shift from first to second and "burn out" that this is a shift lock. My argument to him is that that is not a shift lock and that shift lock is when you down shift from say 3rd to 2nd and the wheels lock up as if ripping the ebrake. He asks what is it called then (in the sense of supporting his argument) i tell him it would be more of a clutch kick if anything.

so if i could please hear what you guys think to help settle this argument.

#4476 Bikerskater and Kyle Black...

Posted by bikerskater on 26 June 2010 - 04:16 PM in Anything goes.

chris i was not trying to take your car for the thousandth time if i was wouldnt you think it would have been gone already? anyways im back i fucked up... i learned and on my way to a better path in life. so any one else wants talk shit or have a question come see me.

#4301 Infamous and Assassin Endless Nights

Posted by bikerskater on 02 March 2010 - 01:40 AM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

alright...... but i can slide auto pretty well imo just saying thats my last thing now lets move on lol

#4300 Sliding 2/27/10

Posted by bikerskater on 02 March 2010 - 01:37 AM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

i have not gone out of my limits and really long time and thats what i have been trying to get across and i know that rob has seen this by the comment i was told from doug about when i came in after he said from what i remember "wow hes kinda learned" and that what i have been talking about...

#4295 Infamous and Assassin Endless Nights

Posted by bikerskater on 01 March 2010 - 11:52 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

i can slide auto? and jesse has 4 months straight of sliding i have prolly only 3 months of striaght sliding

#4293 Sliding 2/27/10

Posted by bikerskater on 01 March 2010 - 11:46 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

alright sometimes i take it well also was low on sleep

#4291 Infamous and Assassin Endless Nights

Posted by bikerskater on 01 March 2010 - 11:41 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

QUOTE (mestizo @ Mar 1 2010, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool! Got video of said first time? whistle.gif

unfortunately no....but jesse has been out there more then i have and at this point im pretty sure jesse has had more seat time then me and is still doing that that last vid doug posted of me was prolly like my 7th time actually going to that spot and sliding

#4290 Sliding 2/27/10

Posted by bikerskater on 01 March 2010 - 11:37 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

i was stating in general about the forum comment. i dont really blab about what i hit or did i tell my friends about what happen and that is it dougs the one who posted pictures to show the world about it.

im not angry when i am told the truth yes i will more then likely be frustrated by it but i get mad when what i am told and i feel it is not the truth or have been told different.

And yes you have help me with mechanical things here and there an i am grateful for that. but i dont ask for anything else i dont ask for help with driving techniques or anything because no offense or like nothing personal i dont like your driving style thats just how i am.

that is more then likley why you think i get mad or cant accept the truth?

idk it just seems like you have never liked me and i have never been a fan of you and thats just how it is?

#4287 Infamous and Assassin Endless Nights

Posted by bikerskater on 01 March 2010 - 11:16 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

QUOTE (mestizo @ Mar 1 2010, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Took me just as many to get down that road as it did Jesse, plus he and I were only at about 4 months of sliding. How long did it take you since you want to compare?

4 the first night i went out to **rd thank you very much

#4286 Sliding 2/27/10

Posted by bikerskater on 01 March 2010 - 10:56 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

1.i do take criticism well

2. im not the same kid anymore rob i dont think im something im not but your not around me enough to see that...i know what i know and i stick to that and strive for more.

3.jesse only knows what you tell him

4.i would still be on my first chassis if my parents didnt take it away and it get stolen....again if you knew me you would know this.

5.if talking shit is something that is false then indeedly you are talking shit

6.i havent hit alotta shit while being out i have crashed while drifting just as many times as doug has and i dont see you saying this stuff to him? the only one you witnessed was me crashing at pell over 2 years ago.

7.i dont post on any forums because i have a life other then sitting on forums all day.....

#4282 Infamous and Assassin Endless Nights

Posted by bikerskater on 01 March 2010 - 10:15 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

hey jesse you trying to beat angels score on how many manjis you can fit into **?

#4281 Sliding 2/27/10

Posted by bikerskater on 01 March 2010 - 10:05 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

ok first off jesse you dont even know me alright? And its inevitable for everyone you cant just single me out....like andrew said "its like a motorcycle you have either gone down or going to go down" so stop singling me out.

Second i know i need my practice and more seat time and thats what i am doing i know i have improved very much over the past year and im proud of what i have been able to learn.

so go ahead talk your shit.