Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Getting My License Suspended

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
Im getting my license suspended, Because chp is hella gay!!! We are in the middle of a argument with them about it. They are assholes. Them damn AAA with badges, and for those of you who dont know what AAA with badges is that is California highway patrol. It's a old ticket... I asked for a extension when I called and the lady was like alright ill write a note here. Your all good now. I was like cool but then just got a letter that says this. Apparently she didn't write a note. So they filed it, and I didn't pay the fine or show up at court. I thought I had 30 days more so chp=gay and since I am trying sell the car it should waive the license plate one and I took the tint off so it shouldn't exist anyways!!!!!!!!! she said to send them a before and after pic of the car and to prove I am trying to sell it. So I am gonna link them to my craigslist to see if i can make this all go away before it goes in affect, and get it taken off my record too. Since I don't want insurance to sky rocket either heres a pic

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
That's not a huge deal, just pay it and they will give you your license back. I have had a lot worse than this, you will have to pay a bit more than what you would normally but at least it's something that can be fixed easily. On another note, never ever believe them when they say they will put a note on your account, there is no such thing at the traffic court. lol trust me I know from personal experience.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Mar 24 2008, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's not a huge deal, just pay it and they will give you your license back. I have had a lot worse than this, you will have to pay a bit more than what you would normally but at least it's something that can be fixed easily. On another note, never ever believe them when they say they will put a note on your account, there is no such thing at the traffic court. lol trust me I know from personal experience.
yea i think this is more of a live and learn thing i have window tint fixed so i dont wanna pay for that but i have the no license plate on same ticket so i need to fix that also before a officer would sign it but i need to find the cash now to pay it off since i dont have a extension lol and i dont know why they wouldn't let me do community service

SALTiNE

SALTiNE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Cars, Video games, Pepsi, and Long Walks on the Beach
that's why when it comes to DMV and court and tickets, never handle ish over the phone. Take care of it all in person so you personally were there to make sure everything was taken care of. Just like I got effed over for my modified emissions ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (SALTiNE @ Mar 27 2008, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's why when it comes to DMV and court and tickets, never handle ish over the phone. Take care of it all in person so you personally were there to make sure everything was taken care of. Just like I got effed over for my modified emissions ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!
speaking of the issue i got it cleared up gave em pics of the car before and after and gave them some printouts of the emails with people making offers on the car and they said ok thats fine and i paid 31$ and will no longer have a suspended license biggrin.gif thumbsup.gif

RicerX

RicerX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:Cars and Girls
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Mar 27 2008, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
speaking of the issue i got it cleared up gave em pics of the car before and after and gave them some printouts of the emails with people making offers on the car and they said ok thats fine and i paid 31$ and will no longer have a suspended license biggrin.gif thumbsup.gif

Its good to see things are lookin up for you. thumbsup.gif
02 Toyota Celica GT (dead)
91 Honda CRX LS V-tec (will be missed)
H1Racing.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users