Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Search Begins

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
For a new s14 this one is most likely goin to the side of the house to serve as parts when i find another the money its gonna take to fix specially since its also salvage and the front is fffed some and hood bounces some on freeway i think i might have to put the car down really sad day for me since this means ill have to really go find a job and start saving till i can find a nice s14 with decent miles and thats legit cause right now gettin a new oil pan and steering rack is expensive enough and i cant do the work on the car cause i can do minor shit but this is above my level by far so labor would be atleast a grand i bet ive already done a tranny swap well helped with it on this car i find it a lost cause to fix cause its just a rolling money pit

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Dam I wonder how i Missed this thread. Sorry to hear, but you will bring new life to another car.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (mestizo @ Mar 13 2008, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dam I wonder how i Missed this thread. Sorry to hear, but you will bring new life to another car.
Thanks Well im lookin to pick this up monday due to a generous donation to help me make up what i already had http://www.mestiso.n...h...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users