Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Horse Crap

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
no not litterally horse crap but i got a ticket today in fremont for following to closely.... i was doing a u turn and the dude couldn't make it so i got a lil close i think he pulled me over cause i drive a 240 sad.gif and i have a court date for day after christmas for another ticket sad.gif

SALTiNE

SALTiNE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Cars, Video games, Pepsi, and Long Walks on the Beach
sounds like that prolly why he did. Fight it!!

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
I would only if he didn't know about cars he was like 22-25 young guy he was like i was into my cars and hes like i don't wanna tear your car apart and ticket you for every thing i just want you too keep some more distance he named off me having no license plate not enough tread modded exhaust tinted windows and noise pollution so i think ill let it go and go to traffic school dry.gif but still sucks cause there was a guy that speed past me on a 35 street and i was doin 40 why not ticket them sad.gif i think he was lettin me off easy since it was close to christmas

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
also i dont have no money to fight it my family is fighting 3 tickets right now so i dont think we can fight anymore lol

RicerX

RicerX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:Cars and Girls
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Dec 24 2007, 11:50 AM)
also i dont have no money to fight it my family is fighting 3 tickets right now so i dont think we can fight anymore lol

That sucks. Well, I just got done paying off a $600+ ticket.
02 Toyota Celica GT (dead)
91 Honda CRX LS V-tec (will be missed)
H1Racing.com

SALTiNE

SALTiNE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
LoL i still rememberr the time me and rob was slidin and cops showed up. LoL I turn around to hit the corner goin right and I didnt see anyone. So I do a U-turn and half wasy through 2 SACPD comearound the corner and pull me over. LoL I was so sure I was gonna get a huge ticket or arrested. Luckily when he ran my plates it didnt show I was on probation yet. The cop was cool and tellin me bout his Camaro he had when he was my age. LoL not a single ticket!! smile.gif

RicerX

RicerX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
QUOTE (SALTiNE @ Dec 24 2007, 05:36 PM)
LoL i still rememberr the time me and rob was slidin and cops showed up. LoL I turn around to hit the corner goin right and I didnt see anyone. So I do a U-turn and half wasy through 2 SACPD comearound the corner and pull me over. LoL I was so sure I was gonna get a huge ticket or arrested. Luckily when he ran my plates it didnt show I was on probation yet. The cop was cool and tellin me bout his Camaro he had when he was my age. LoL not a single ticket!!  smile.gif

Oh, well, when I got pulled over for my exhaust, cop told me to get a muscle car cuz my car wasnt that fast. My face was turning red cuz I was trying not to laugh. Guess he thought I was pissed.
H1Racing.com

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (RicerX @ Dec 26 2007, 12:21 PM)
Oh, well, when I got pulled over for my exhaust, cop told me to get a muscle car cuz my car wasnt that fast. My face was turning red cuz I was trying not to laugh. Guess he thought I was pissed.
cops just dont like are cars do you ever notice never ever pull a muscle car over for there exhausts never a motorcycle nothing but nissans and hondas and any import pretty much they also like german muscle cars too

SALTiNE

SALTiNE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
well, i went ot court last monday for my modified emissions ticket and he the judge charged me $371 fine. But it's a long story with my failure to appear even though I was jail at the time and thats why I missed my court date

RicerX

RicerX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
QUOTE (SALTiNE @ Jan 4 2008, 09:45 PM)
well, i went ot court last monday for my modified emissions ticket and he the judge charged me $371 fine. But it's a long story with my failure to appear even though I was jail at the time and thats why I missed my court date

Out here, weve been doing some research on exhaust tickets, and we found out all the tickets the cops are giving us are illegal tickets. Theyre giving us tickets for modified exhausts, but the citation theyre writing about has nothing to do with a modified exhaust, just emissions and that you must have a muffler. Nothing about modified mufflers.
H1Racing.com

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (RicerX @ Jan 5 2008, 02:22 PM)
Out here, weve been doing some research on exhaust tickets, and we found out all the tickets the cops are giving us are illegal tickets. Theyre giving us tickets for modified exhausts, but the citation theyre writing about has nothing to do with a modified exhaust, just emissions and that you must have a muffler. Nothing about modified mufflers.
great damn them sleep.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users