Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bikerskater and Kyle Black...

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
http://auburnjournal...m...e=&town_id=

assassin10000

assassin10000

GTS Diff abuser!!!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 535 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Mar 24 2010, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thumbsdown.gif

WOW.

BTW: did anyone read the comments? Who would WANT to admit that their "EX" is featured in an article like this?!?

Andrew

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (assassin10000 @ Mar 24 2010, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thumbsdown.gif

WOW.

BTW: did anyone read the comments? Who would WANT to admit that their "EX" is featured in an article like this?!?

Andrew
That was Lena who said that. You gave her a ride in your rolla awhile ago at **rd

kyle black

kyle black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:cars,girls,thats about it
i was not involed with stealing the car nor did i know it was stolen till the next morning in jail.i got picked up from a party up in grass valley.and then cops tried to pull us over and next thing i know he downshifted to 3rd and yeah you already know.

assassin10000

assassin10000

GTS Diff abuser!!!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 535 posts
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Mar 24 2010, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was Lena who said that. You gave her a ride in your rolla awhile ago at **rd

Really? Man, I just don't understand why she'd want to comment about it...

QUOTE (kyle black @ Mar 24 2010, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i was not involed with stealing the car nor did i know it was stolen till the next morning in jail.i got picked up from a party up in grass valley.and then cops tried to pull us over and next thing i know he downshifted to 3rd and yeah you already know.

Anyways, that's some crazy ish right there.

Andrew

Krazycaron

Krazycaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
LMAO!!! Evan gets what he deserves! the d-bag got caught tryin to steal my s-14 like 2 weeks ago at 4 in the morning......kyle we all know your full of shit so dont try to play it off! hopefully they give him time so his dumbass might learn some shit and not be such a little thieving piece of shit! Evan I hope you like getting your shit pushed in!!!!
91' RHD 240sx
96'240sx

kyle black

kyle black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
kris.you make me laugh.obviously i got off because i have witnesses saying i was at the party and seen me get into the car from the house.but seeing how your a cocky douche bag and always have to talk shit you seem to say stuff without knowing the full story.

gotspins13

gotspins13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
ewwww that rhd hatch is so turfed.
perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines

Krazycaron

Krazycaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
the probl;em is kyle is that everyone knows your a thief...so wether you were involved in this one incedent doesnt matter....we dont want little remedial kids fucking the drift scene up for everyone (sliding on the base).....and chris the problem is it was turfed.....but i have to say with the new firewall, the widebody and the ca.....its pretty clean now....and MY shit is all LEGIT...... Kyle u think im such a douche bag step up then bro....
91' RHD 240sx
96'240sx

kyle black

kyle black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
QUOTE (Krazycaron @ Mar 24 2010, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the probl;em is kyle is that everyone knows your a thief...so wether you were involved in this one incedent doesnt matter....we dont want little remedial kids fucking the drift scene up for everyone (sliding on the base).....and chris the problem is it was turfed.....but i have to say with the new firewall, the widebody and the ca.....its pretty clean now....and MY shit is all LEGIT...... Kyle u think im such a douche bag step up then bro....

lol okay idc what you think or say.your opinion isnt shit to me and what does sliding base have to do with this? haha.

my cars all legit too so say something that you actually have proof of..

Krazycaron

Krazycaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
bro the problem is that i have proof...i know a couple of the things you have done and some of the things you have been/were planning...... u act like its not a well known thing that everyone that is in the little group with evan is a fuckin thief......all of u guys are...... we all know it..... my real question is while you guys were "hiding behind the cement pillar" did u guys think that was enough after evading police and them fiding the car? i mean come on bro u guys ran from the cops....wreck the car..... and then hide.... ur in the mountains....u have a cell phone.... get the fuck away from the car and call a real friend for help..... really i dont give a shit about u or chris...... the main thing that my post was about was evan...u were just a quick side note....... the general census is that were glad atleast one of the fuckin thieves is gonna be gone for awhile.... so our cars will be alittle safer for that time
91' RHD 240sx
96'240sx

gotspins13

gotspins13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
that hatch will be a POS till the day its in a junk yard and putting a CA in it makes it even worst.

InfamousJesseJames

InfamousJesseJames

Dave!... Listen up!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:WOMEN &amp; CARS what else is there
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Mar 24 2010, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw that too...I was rollin when I saw it...funny shit!!!! All of it!!!

kyle black

kyle black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
QUOTE (Krazycaron @ Mar 24 2010, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro the problem is that i have proof...i know a couple of the things you have done and some of the things you have been/were planning...... u act like its not a well known thing that everyone that is in the little group with evan is a fuckin thief......all of u guys are...... we all know it..... my real question is while you guys were "hiding behind the cement pillar" did u guys think that was enough after evading police and them fiding the car? i mean come on bro u guys ran from the cops....wreck the car..... and then hide.... ur in the mountains....u have a cell phone.... get the fuck away from the car and call a real friend for help..... really i dont give a shit about u or chris...... the main thing that my post was about was evan...u were just a quick side note....... the general census is that were glad atleast one of the fuckin thieves is gonna be gone for awhile.... so our cars will be alittle safer for that time

haha proof of what? what do you know? ...exactly you have no proof of anything and you don't know anything because there was nothing,none of this bullshit your saying "that has been" or "your planning" but if you do know something,go ahead id like to hear it.

and the hiding behind a pillar was because we were stashing our weed.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (kyle black @ Mar 25 2010, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we were stashing our weed.
Lets go get that lol

gotspins13

gotspins13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
im tired of seeing this and everyone asking me about it. i was even more tired when PD showed up at my door..

N8_drift

N8_drift

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I remember when I was a kid.... Best of luck in the coming years boys...

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
QUOTE (gotspins13 @ Mar 26 2010, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im tired of seeing this and everyone asking me about it. i was even more tired when PD showed up at my door..

Tired of seeing what and why did the police show up at ur door?

QUOTE (N8_drift @ Mar 26 2010, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember when I was a kid.... Best of luck in the coming years boys...

lol I hear you Nate.

InfamousJesseJames

InfamousJesseJames

Dave!... Listen up!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:WOMEN &amp; CARS what else is there

lol I hear you Nate.
[/quote]

I second that...glad those days are behind me!!!!

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
Well I hope he learned from this! I have said this time and time again...There are only two ways we learn... mentors and failure. Evan has demonstrated that he like's to choose failure as his learning tool. I hope he changes his outlook and will choose to learn from both his and others mistakes.

Kyle I also hope you choose to learn from this. If you indeed did not know the car was stolen then I feel sorry that Evan choose to drag you into this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users