Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

singlecamslam's Content

There have been 6 items by singlecamslam (Search limited from 11-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4452 New Video

Posted by singlecamslam on 19 May 2010 - 09:27 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Wow that actually did not suck at all. Make a longer one next time.

#4423 Bikerskater and Kyle Black...

Posted by singlecamslam on 13 April 2010 - 08:30 PM in Anything goes.

i never did like mr. bikersater guy very much, now i dont like him more. I hope they give him time and strip his license.

#3932 WTB s13 rack

Posted by singlecamslam on 23 August 2009 - 08:12 AM in Classifieds

Maybe someone on here has a rack sitting around, let me know if you do, thanks.

#3929 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by singlecamslam on 20 August 2009 - 09:42 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Yea i saw your build thread now. I noticed you said 15 ft/pounds, my instructions said to torque those bolts to 30 ft/pounds. I do have a different set though.

#3916 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by singlecamslam on 18 August 2009 - 07:57 AM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

How Many of those bump steer spaces are you using on the shank?

#3905 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by singlecamslam on 13 August 2009 - 10:30 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Thats crazy, how does it just back off like that? Did SPL provide you with the locking nuts? Or did they fail?