Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Whats with the hate???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

InfamousJesseJames

InfamousJesseJames

Dave!... Listen up!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:WOMEN & CARS what else is there
Ok so here is a link to a thread on Zilvia. I was just searching for a few ideas besides what Rob and I talked about for my new headlight set up that I am going to be doing. Just to see whats out there. ANd I have to say I have never seen so much hate!!! This guy just asked a simple question and I am hoping he was looking for a simple answer. Well read this if you want a good laugh. And I am glad we are not like this here on this site!!!

http://zilvia.net/f/...-questions.html

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Lol that's Zilvia for you... I have been hated on there too. Whatever, no matter what you do someone will not like what you have to say or what you want to do. I see the point from both sides... no one will win this argument. But it was kinda of funny to rea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users