Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Funny quote

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
Ok I know it is tough to call an event or a run by one pic, but the quote on this pic was very funny.
They choose this pic to say "Foust comes out on top after some close tandem runs."

Ok ...Takatori looks to me to be walking away from Foust with more angle.

Thoughts

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
LOL yea cuz the judge's and FD have something against Takatori so they give Tanner the advantage, maybe the rest fo the round was closer but this pic doesn't show that all. LOL

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Aug 10 2008, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL yea cuz the judge's and FD have something against Takatori so they give Tanner the advantage, maybe the rest fo the round was closer but this pic doesn't show that all. LOL

Well I found out some info on this. I found a video showing the next run when Tanner was in front. It's showing Tanner almost stalling out and Takatori having to lock up in the wet and he slid into Tanner. I am speculating that FD zeroed Takatori on that run.
Here is a link to the video.
Rice Boy TV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users