Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Autocross

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RicerX

RicerX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:Cars and Girls
August 12 will be the autocross at the las vegas speedway, if someone decides to come.
02 Toyota Celica GT (dead)
91 Honda CRX LS V-tec (will be missed)
H1Racing.com

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
QUOTE (RicerX @ Aug 1 2006, 06:53 PM)
August 12 will be the autocross at the las vegas speedway, if someone decides to come.

dope too bad I have no money to think of doing anything like that lol... I was told that they are bringing it back to here in sacramento too, so if I can scrape some free time and cash together imma make my way out to play one of these days.

assassin10000

assassin10000

GTS Diff abuser!!!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 535 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Aug 3 2006, 05:16 AM)
dope too bad I have no money to think of doing anything like that lol... I was told that they are bringing it back to here in sacramento too, so if I can scrape some free time and cash together imma make my way out to play one of these days.

They were at mather afb (sacramento) twice in july, and once in june

Andrew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users