Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jahi's hatch project

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
pics for everyone of what went on today, day 1, most of the stuff is done but this is not a typical swap for us as none of us have done an Auto to Manual swap, so some of the parts we have dont work. But this should be done next weekend, it would normally be done tomorrow, however due to lack of the correct parts it won't be done til next weekend.

here are some more pics from today day 2, mostly of small work we did like yank the wire harness and install a few super charger goodies.

Washed the engine bay

Lshatch in foreground and Jason in back

Mestizo... pic taken by lshatch against his will!

Another one... LShatch likes pics of himself obviously

Ok so the deal with his car is its about 98% done on day 3, once again ran into some new things about the auto to manual swap that we didnt know, but it should be done this weekend for sure, will have some pics of it doing a burn out or something that Lshatch won't like but tuff im gonna do it anyway LOL :thumbup:

On to the pics!

Supercharger and wiring harness all installed

TPS was busted from shipping so my dad to the rescue! lol

Lots of blue writing... can u tell we buy parts from the wrecking yard?

94 SI master cylinder for the future rear disc brake swap.

lshatch916

lshatch916

Reverand Jones

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Me and you, yo momma and yo cousin too
thats a dopeass hatch right there!!!!

Niello

Niello

Stranded off Jackson Hwy

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
So um whats up with the "dope ass hatch" haha. well let me know when i can break you in for the ass whoopins youre going to recieve! biggrin.gif
98 4dr GSR
8 psi!
tuned by Comptech
daily driven

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
QUOTE (Niello @ Nov 20 2005, 10:48 PM)
So um whats up with the "dope ass hatch" haha. well let me know when i can break you in for the ass whoopins youre going to recieve! biggrin.gif

LOL well progress on Jahi's hatch is this it was done, then we were tuning it, i gave it about 2 degrees too much advance on the timing and we cracked the head gasket, so motor is back out, and new goodies are going to be installed!!!!

1) Cometic HD head gasket
2) ARP head stud kit
3) Hondata heat shield intake manifold gasket
4) Maybe a differnt header we'll see
5) Me rerouting the bazillion cooling lines down to only 3 lines

lshatch916

lshatch916

Reverand Jones

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
QUOTE (Niello @ Nov 21 2005, 06:48 AM)

ass whoopin huh? lets be real neillo. come on. I know and u know that im gonna rip u a new asshole. this will be me hooray.gif . this will be u evilmad.gif blink.gif bow.gif not all in that order but u will be bowing to me in the end. Lshatch916 Vs Neillo = spank.gif

yoji.gif

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
QUOTE (lshatch916 @ Dec 5 2005, 10:54 PM)
ass whoopin huh? lets be real neillo. come on. I know and u know that im gonna rip u a new asshole. this will be me hooray.gif . this will be u  evilmad.gif  blink.gif  bow.gif not all in that order but u will be bowing to me in the end. Lshatch916 Vs Neillo = spank.gif

yoji.gif

THEM'S FIGHTIN WORDS! chair.gif

Niello

Niello

Stranded off Jackson Hwy

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Dec 6 2005, 05:17 PM)
THEM'S FIGHTIN WORDS!  chair.gif

whip.gif bring it!!!!! when should we do this? some time late 2007? HaHa. I hear alot of smack talking but no results. and lets be reasonable, Rob could probably beat me in your car cuz he can drive! U? tease.gif chair.gif MUCH LOVE DAWG!
98 4dr GSR
8 psi!
tuned by Comptech
daily driven

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
QUOTE (Niello @ Dec 6 2005, 06:38 PM)
whip.gif bring it!!!!! when should we do this? some time late 2007? HaHa. I hear alot of smack talking but no results. and lets be reasonable, Rob could probably beat me in your car cuz he can drive! U? tease.gif  chair.gif MUCH LOVE DAWG!

LOL thats fuckin great, more fightin words! boxing.gif his car will be done in about 10 days just waiting for he head gasket to get here, then the two of u can really go at it!

lshatch916

lshatch916

Reverand Jones

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
QUOTE (Niello @ Dec 7 2005, 02:38 AM)
whip.gif bring it!!!!! when should we do this? some time late 2007? HaHa. I hear alot of smack talking but no results. and lets be reasonable, Rob could probably beat me in your car cuz he can drive! U? tease.gif  chair.gif MUCH LOVE DAWG!

cant drive?? come on dog. This will be over by 3rd gear. we can autocross if u really wanna get embrassed. u just let me know when. Hope u got a carbon fiber baby seat. i dont wanna hear no excuses when i whoop that ass. I give u 2 cars if u want. just to make it fair. Im sorry in advance, but i hear hap has a sale on integra door cause ur gonna need em after i blow ur off.....and ahhh THE CHAMP IS HERE hooray.gif lshatch916 vs neillo = spank.gif

yoji.gif

Niello

Niello

Stranded off Jackson Hwy

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
QUOTE (lshatch916 @ Dec 6 2005, 07:14 PM)
cant drive?? come on dog. This will be over by 3rd gear. we can autocross if u really wanna get embrassed. u just let me know when. Hope u got a carbon fiber baby seat. i dont wanna hear no excuses when i whoop that ass. I give u 2 cars if u want. just to make it fair. Im sorry in advance, but i hear hap has a sale on integra door cause ur gonna need em after i blow ur off.....and ahhh THE CHAMP IS HERE  hooray.gif  lshatch916 vs neillo =  spank.gif

yoji.gif

THIRD GEAR excl.gif w00t.gif ? EVERY RACE I'VE SEEN YOU IN WAS ONLY 1ST GEAR THEN YOU WOULD HIT YOUR HAZARDS B4 YOU WOULD GET PASSED hmmm.gif ! HAVE YOU DRIVEN A STICK B4? AND YAH I DO HAVE A CARBONFIBER SEAT FOR MY KID BUT YOU WON'T FIT IN IT BUT HE SAID I COULD LOAN YOU A PACIFIER SINCE YOU'LL NEED IT MORE THAN HIM AFTER WERE DONE! baby.gif hooray.gif I KNOW YOU LIKE THIS ICON TO BAD IT'S NOT REAL. NIELLO VS lshatch spank.gif
98 4dr GSR
8 psi!
tuned by Comptech
daily driven

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
ok update for jahi his head gasket is here so work can commence again. Also don't make me come in on this race and pass in between the two of you like i did when jahi and chip were racing... judge.gif the verdict will be in OWNED by 600HP hatchback hahahahha

lshatch916

lshatch916

Reverand Jones

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
QUOTE (Niello @ Dec 8 2005, 04:06 AM)
THIRD GEAR excl.gif  w00t.gif ? EVERY RACE I'VE SEEN YOU IN WAS ONLY 1ST GEAR THEN YOU WOULD HIT YOUR HAZARDS B4 YOU WOULD GET PASSED hmmm.gif ! HAVE YOU DRIVEN A STICK B4? AND YAH I DO HAVE A CARBONFIBER SEAT FOR MY KID BUT YOU WON'T FIT IN IT BUT HE SAID I COULD LOAN YOU A PACIFIER SINCE YOU'LL NEED IT MORE THAN HIM AFTER WERE DONE!  baby.gif hooray.gif  I KNOW YOU LIKE THIS ICON TO BAD IT'S NOT REAL.      NIELLO VS lshatch  spank.gif

much like the in this race that were gonna have. i will be over in first and u will get to see my hazards all the way down the track. I hope your baby isnt there. i dont want your baby to see u cry like a lil girl after i win.

QUOTE (Mestiso)
don't make me come in on this race and pass in between the two of you like i did when jahi and chip were racing... judge.gif  the verdict will be in OWNED by 600HP hatchback hahahahha

always trying to be in everyone race mind yo business asshole. put yo hatch NOW vs my hatch Now. dare i say Lshatch Vs Mestiso = spank.gif but we know foe sho Lshatch vs Niello spank.gif

Niello

Niello

Stranded off Jackson Hwy

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
OK #1 LEAEV MY KID OUT OF THIS CONVERSATION #2 I WILL SEE YOUR HAZARDS DOWN THE TRACK, IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR CUZ YOU BLEW THE MOTOR (ON A MIS SHIFT!! w00t.gif OH AND AS FOR YOU VS. ROB? WHAT WOULD THAT BE THE RACE OF THE NON RUNNING HATCHES? LOL thumbsup.gif THAT WOULD BE FUN TO WATCH. FIRST ONE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE DRIVEWAY WINS.. YAH! emthdown.gif

OH YAH NIELLO VS LSHATCH chair.gif ME BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF IT!!!

OH AND WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THA LSHATCH ONCE I BEAT IT? ROB WONT WANT IT! HIS IS GOING TO BE FASTER, I DONT WANT IT! MINE IS FASTER. YOU DONT WANT IT CUZ THE SHAMEFUL REP YOUR SUPERCHARGED MOTORSWAPED HATCH IS GOING TO HAVE AFTER GETING BEAT BY MY GROCERY GETTER??? shoot.gif
98 4dr GSR
8 psi!
tuned by Comptech
daily driven

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
QUOTE (lshatch916 @ Dec 7 2005, 10:02 PM)
always trying to be in everyone race mind yo business asshole. put yo hatch NOW vs my hatch Now. dare i say Lshatch Vs Mestiso = spank.gif  but we know foe sho Lshatch vs Niello  spank.gif

CHECK IT! Neither of our cars are running, if u like tho i can push ur shit onto the street and leave it there... how do u feel now?

Niello

Niello

Stranded off Jackson Hwy

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
whip.gif w00t.gif yes.gif biggrin.gif
NUF SAID!

YOU DON'T WANT ANY OF THIS!!
98 4dr GSR
8 psi!
tuned by Comptech
daily driven

lshatch916

lshatch916

Reverand Jones

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
whoa whoa whoa calm down homie. It aint that serious. Look at chu getting all hyphy. No one iss trying to clown your son i just trying to make a funny. dont take it that serious. Were joking. The only that is the real joke is you beating me. U dont have to worry about me miss shifting cause thats not gonna happen if it does i will have already won. The miss shift will just give u false hope of catching me. wave.gif this is me at the finsh line lookin back at u.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
QUOTE (Niello @ Dec 8 2005, 05:21 PM)
whip.gif w00t.gif  yes.gif  biggrin.gif
NUF SAID!

YOU DON'T WANT ANY OF THIS!!

I miss that valve cover it still looks sick! I remember when it was on my B16A looked so good!

Niello

Niello

Stranded off Jackson Hwy

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
biggrin.gif OK CHECK IT, IM PROTECTIVE OF MY KID BUT IT WASN'T MENT TO BE TAKEN THAT SERIOUS! AS FOR YOUR SHIT TALKEN BRING IT! IM GOING TO PRINT OUT ALL YOUR POSTS AND MAKE YOU EAT EM WHEN IM DONE WITCHA JUST LIKE MY DUST!! biggrin.gif
98 4dr GSR
8 psi!
tuned by Comptech
daily driven

lshatch916

lshatch916

Reverand Jones

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Dec 9 2005, 01:01 AM)
CHECK IT! Neither of our cars are running, if u like tho i can push ur shit onto the street and leave it there... how do u feel now?

theres no need for that. im gonna be honest with u.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
QUOTE (Niello @ Dec 8 2005, 05:31 PM)
biggrin.gif OK CHECK IT, IM PROTECTIVE OF MY KID BUT IT WASN'T MENT TO BE TAKEN THAT SERIOUS! AS FOR YOUR SHIT TALKEN BRING IT! IM GOING TO PRINT OUT ALL YOUR POSTS AND MAKE YOU EAT EM WHEN IM DONE WITCHA JUST LIKE MY DUST!! biggrin.gif

lol this is great! ahahahahha emthup.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users