Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Me learnin at Dai koku futo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Drifting,Skateboarding,touge,music,reading books,and bboying
I needed more speed apparently but I got a couple of good ones in (in first gear lmao friend told me for 2nd gear I need to be going at least 50-60km)plus my front tires were going baldy. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

oh btw after that nite my high pressure power steering hose busted lmao that shit was expensive(260 dollars and to top that off I fixed it then the rubber hose busted a slow leak thats nxt to it lmao)sleep.gif
annnd I have a NEW BABY BOYYYY was born on SAT thumbsup.gif ^6 and I got a mark 2 E-JZX90 for my wife^^

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Congrats on the new born! thumbsup.gif

If your going to learn at that spot by doing those 180 degree turns then instead of turning your wheel so much ahead of time, just go like 5km faster and give it a small fast right turn with the steering wheel and a hard clutch kick right as you turn the steering wheel. It will make it much easier to counter steer with a bit more speed and less amount of steering input to start.

But you really need some good tires up front it you want to start learning with any success. Not like Advans or Azenis but something thats middle of the road in performance and price just to get you started for now. Then as you progress you can get something stickier later on when you start going faster.

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Drifting,Skateboarding,touge,music,reading books,and bboying
QUOTE (mestizo @ Sep 14 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congrats on the new born! thumbsup.gif

If your going to learn at that spot by doing those 180 degree turns then instead of turning your wheel so much ahead of time, just go like 5km faster and give it a small fast right turn with the steering wheel and a hard clutch kick right as you turn the steering wheel. It will make it much easier to counter steer with a bit more speed and less amount of steering input to start.

But you really need some good tires up front it you want to start learning with any success. Not like Advans or Azenis but something thats middle of the road in performance and price just to get you started for now. Then as you progress you can get something stickier later on when you start going faster.

thanks for the input man its greatly appreciated.yea since this video I have put federals in the front but yea like u said maybe I should use the mid grade tires till I get better.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
No problem man, if you have any more questions just let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users