Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I need to make some money so pay me to do ur swap!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
LOL like the title states, I got laid off a couple weeks ago and I need money for bills and life in general. So with that being said I figure I can start doing motor swaps again like I used a few years ago.

I never charged a lot to do swaps, at least in my opinion it wasn't a lot considering I know what most shops charge to do this kind of work. Price break down is as follows.

Basic swap price is $600, this is for full removal/installation and includes wiring it up so the swap runs, you provide me with all the parts and etc. I need for installation/wiring. For another $100 Ill replace what ever you want new on the motor I.E. gaskets, clutch, timing belt, water pumps, thermostats, etc.

The swaps I am willing to perform at the moment are:

Nissan S13 240SX swap to an S13 or S14 SR20DET +$50 for an auto chassis to 5 speed
Nissan S13 240SX automatic to 5 speed swap
Nissan S14 240SX swap to an S13 or S14 SR20DET +$50 for an auto chassis to 5 speed
Nissan S14 240SX automatic to 5 speed swap
Honda Civic 1992-2000 swap any B Series +$100 for an auto chassis to 5 speed
Acura Integra LS/RS 1994-2001 swap to a GSR or Type R +$100 for an auto chassis to 5 speed

Also I can do stock motor rebuilds too, at the moment I am willing to do this stupid cheap providing you bring me a long block with all the rest of the parts already taken off. You will have to pay for the new parts, gaskets, bearings and machine work at whatever machine shop you choose but I will do all the disassembly and assembling of the motor for $300.

For a fully bult motor with aftermarket parts contact me and we can work something out.

sololock

sololock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
what about help with a 5speed swap? i dont want to drop the car off to you and come back and have it be done. i want to help and learn. thumbsup.gif

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
If we use my tools/cherry picker and you help I can do that for $300. Let me know.

SALTiNE

SALTiNE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Cars, Video games, Pepsi, and Long Walks on the Beach
hmmmm, what about other stuff not including motor swaps but like swapping turbos and stuff of that sort??

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Let me know what you need done and when? I'll tell u what I want to do it.

SALTiNE

SALTiNE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
When I figure out i'll holler...might be getting coupe with a tranny issue...

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
Hey Rob just out of curiousity what about putting my fuse box back together evan took it apart and wont put it back together and I have no clue so Id figure what you would want to do it I got a little cash money just lmk whats up and if your down to do it for somethin?

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Ill do it this weekend when Im there to help u put ur motor back in.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (mestizo @ Jan 2 2009, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ill do it this weekend when Im there to help u put ur motor back in.
You don't want anything to do it? Or just count it as the huge exchange of things we got goin back and fourth between you, john, and I lol

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Yup just keep letting me take parts that I need and we can call it even.

SALTiNE

SALTiNE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
scratch the coupe idea....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users