Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Got a new car.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Copilot

Copilot

Wait... How old are you again?!

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
So my 01 Honda pretty much took a shit on me and I dont have the money or the will power to fix it so today I went an bought a 00 3.5RL. Has 80000 miles on it and got a helluv a deal through work (Niello Acura). Dont have anypics right now of it because there gonna fix a few things on it tomorrow then detail it. But its fully loaded, leather, moonroof, navi, lowered and has some tl/cl type S wheels on it so its pretty cool. Weve wanted to get a car like this for awhile because after the legend(rip) got totaled out we havnt liked any other car that weve owned (minus the tahoe) since then. My girl saw this car and said we have to get it. So i will post up pics hopefully tomorrow if i can find my camera if not itll be after i move this weekend. Sorry bout the long rant/post!

Edit..Cars still not detailed (fuckers) but i posted a few any way. Plans for it are muffler intake(maybe) and some sort of stero but all this is gonna be awhile but will happen.

00 RL Dumped on Type S wheels Stock as can be....
03 Hoe 4x4 on them stock 16s wit KnN intake and a magnaflow....HOTNESS

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Sweet bro! It's got the same C series motor in it that my Legend had which is in my opinion the most reliable honda motor ever built. Just make sure u do all the scheduled service intervals and that thing should roll on forever.

Copilot

Copilot

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
Definetly(sp), Like i told you earlier the car was originaly but at Niello and everythng from lowering the car to all the services have been done there so im pretty confident that we will be okay!

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Such a good motor in that car for daily driving! THe intake might not work I will have to pull the box out and take a look at what kind of space is down there.

Copilot

Copilot

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
No worries either way, i just know it made a hellof a difference on the Legend.

silentj95835

silentj95835

I can't make up my mind!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
nice ride wes. ah memories. the good ol niello inventory tag on the key ring. i miss neillo. lol maybe i should ask for a job again. perferrably nothing that requires much movement cuz of my back problems, maybe i can be the door greeter like at walmart.

Paint pics from my photobucket:
parts
fun stuff
customers parts
complete cars: Jesse James, Drew, Mestizo's and my cars

http://s201.photobuc...8/SILENTJ95835/

Copilot

Copilot

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
Dont wanna go and dog the company but it aint lookin so good over here....Shit needs to pick up or I think that there will be some doors closed. If you know what i mean.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users