Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i NEED welding N metal work done

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

chrisv85ae86

chrisv85ae86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:driving...cars...girls
i live in elk grove and need some metal and welding work done...i have RUST...and i want to get rid of it...need cutting, fabricating , and welding done

i will take pictures tomorrow so you guys can see where the rust is and that way you can tell me if youd be able to help me out
CONTACT - CHRIS VISTAN
NUMBER - (916) 470-1123
E-MAIL - chrisvistan84@yahoo.com

RIDE - 1985 TOYOTA COROLLA GTS 16v TWIN CAM

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
QUOTE (chrisv85ae86 @ Feb 25 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i live in elk grove and need some metal and welding work done...i have RUST...and i want to get rid of it...need cutting, fabricating , and welding done

i will take pictures tomorrow so you guys can see where the rust is ant that way you can tell me if youd be able to help me out

Take pics...post um up. Do you need somone to come to you, or are you moble?

chrisv85ae86

chrisv85ae86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:driving...cars...girls
QUOTE (Jonnie Fraz @ Feb 25 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Take pics...post um up. Do you need somone to come to you, or are you moble?

my car aint runnin rite now...if you could come to me that'd be great...but let me gather up the money real quick since im on a budget cuz i dont have a job at the moment...but im lookin...i'll take pictures and maybe you could give me a quote...thanks
CONTACT - CHRIS VISTAN
NUMBER - (916) 470-1123
E-MAIL - chrisvistan84@yahoo.com

RIDE - 1985 TOYOTA COROLLA GTS 16v TWIN CAM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users