Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wii pain

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
Ok so my wife and I decided to get a Wii for us and Sam our daughter for christmas. So most of the day I have been playing Wii sports. Now I can barely lift my arms. I have soar spots in places I had no idea I even had. I got hooked on boxing, and now my shoulders are killing me!!!Lol

Just thought I would share

Hope you guys had a great holiday.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (Jonnie Fraz @ Dec 26 2008, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok so my wife and I decided to get a Wii for us and Sam our daughter for christmas. So most of the day I have been playing Wii sports. Now I can barely lift my arms. I have soar spots in places I had no idea I even had. I got hooked on boxing, and now my shoulders are killing me!!!Lol

Just thought I would share

Hope you guys had a great holiday.
LOL I Know exactly what your talking about too my friend got a wii a couple months ago I ended up getting hooked on boxing too and I swear thats the best work out you will ever get from a video game haha Was sore a couple days too but none the less was fun!

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
HAHAHAHAHA thats freakin awesome Jon lol. I know how you feel tho but not from a Wii... lol that's a story for another time tho.

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Drifting,Skateboarding,touge,music,reading books,and bboying
oh nooo you got hooked on WIID LOL.My wife and I got hooked on tennis and skiing lol.Dont get the Wii fitness trainer I dont kno if they he it in the states yet but they got it here in japan.Its like goin to aerobics class on ur wii.Tells u ur weight and calories and heart rate and oddles of other stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users