Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can I rep Mestisonet in Japan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Drifting,Skateboarding,touge,music,reading books,and bboying
I was wondering If I could rep you guys here in Japan.I would need a sticker for my window if its ok with you????

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Yes that is cool with me! You can have them printed there in Japan or I can send you some, just let me know what you wanna do.

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Drifting,Skateboarding,touge,music,reading books,and bboying
QUOTE (mestizo @ Jun 19 2010, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes that is cool with me! You can have them printed there in Japan or I can send you some, just let me know what you wanna do.

Sending me some would be nice I dont know where a print shop is here in japan lol. Well I will pm you my mailing address its like a usa address so no overseas charges. I am wondering though if I wanted some stealth custom fab how much would it be you guys make some wicked stuff.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Cool Ill send some stickers your way, as the for the Stealth fab stuff you need to talk to Jonnie Fraz for pricing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users