Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Craigslist is funny sometimes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
So I sold my SC300 and then bought a beater Ek civic to daily drive with. The civic came with some stuff that I didn't want so I decided to throw it on craigslist to see if anyone else could use it.

This is an email I got today which I just thought was funny. I think my response was equally as funny.

In my Craiglist ad, it says that the only part I am willing to trade for is a good 5 speed ex civic transmission.

His email:

What kinda parts do u need for ur car? I want the alpine deck and pioneer amp

My Email to him:

Like it said in the CL ad, the only thing I am looking to trade for is a good 5 speed EX civic tranny. If you want to buy them both Ill give them to you for $110 picked up.

Rob

His response:

Way over priced... Deck worth 40, amp might be worth $40. Ill give u $70. Other keep ur weak shit

My response:

Lol so you believe insulting me is the way to get a discount?

You’re the one who asked about buying “weak shit” so what sense does that make?

These parts aren’t my choice, they are left over parts from cars that I bought that came with this stuff. That’s why the parts are for sale, because I don’t need them and other people might need “weak shit” like you do.

Rob

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
LOL more comedy from this idiot.

His response:

Are u poor and broke? Is that y ur selling....ok i know ur stuck do ull take that weak sterio shit off ur biych ass for $60

My response:

Lol am I poor or broke… that’s the only reason why I would sell this stuff on craigslist huh? Better to make a lil money on something I would normally throw away, if someone else can use it then why not sell it?

Again your response doesn’t make sense. You’re still trying to insult me to get a discount on stuff you call “weak shit” and you then you try to say I am the broke/poor despite your efforts to get me to lower the price on this stuff. Someone who has enough money wouldn’t waste his time going through this to buy parts on craigslist. But I am the poor/broke person in this? Obviously you don’t have enough money to buy anything else than “weak shit”, so be happy I am selling it since this is all you can afford.

Rob

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Even more comedy from this idiot.

His response:

Are u a guy or a bitch? U sign robat the enf of emails but ur email name is robin.... If u r a guy ur a pussy anyways so robin fits. Ok ok ok so u can eat tonight ill buy ur weak shit for $40. Ill even throw in a few tampons

My response:

To let you know, yes I am man. Robin is a male name as well as a female name. But you obviously you’re not smart enough to know that judging by you response to my emails. Lol calm down lil boy you have no idea who I am.

I wonder how long you will continue to argue this completely idiotic point? YOU STILL ARE TRYING TO BUY “WEAK SHIT”. LFMAO!!!

Rob

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
It doesn't stop. lol

His response:

Thanks for the update robon, ur still a pussy and u got weak ass shit. Do u need gas $, ill take ur weak shit for $30

Whats ur address, oh wait nevermind lol i know where u live, behind the 7-11 on auburn. U sure i can get ur weak ass sterio equipment for $20. Ull be half way there to actuslly be sleeping in a bed evrn if it is at the Ranch motel

My response:

Again, calm down lil boy. You have no idea who I am. However your name and your school are in your email. So trust me when I say you’re barking up the wrong tree.

You continue to give me offers on this stuff… and yet you still say that I am the broke/poor one? Lol you already lost this argument with the first email, but here you are still plugging away at me to lower the price. Just deal with it, you fucked up with the first email… stop trying to save face. It’s too late.

As for where I live you are way off. But I told you already you are barking up the wrong tree with that.

Rob

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Last email, im done responding to this fool he is insulting his own mother with this one lol

His response:

Robbin ,
Please dont report me to the principle for trying to buy ir busted weak ass shit. Ill get suspended AGAIN!. Ill give u $10 right now, my momz will even suck ur 2 inch dick.... I think thats a great deal, rumor has it she sucks lil dicks like a champ. Lets me know asap im busy

InfamousJesseJames

InfamousJesseJames

Dave!... Listen up!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:WOMEN & CARS what else is there
what and Idiot...that dude need a life and a clue lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users