Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A heavy hit

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
Well boys and girls My family and I were dealt a heavy hit on July 7th. My beloved Grandfather passed away. We were very close. He was instrumental in the ways that I look at things and how I overcome problems. He was always tinkering with something, and looking to build a better mousetrap.
The only comforting factor is that I believe he was ready. The love of his life passed seven years ago, and it broke his heart. At our family fourth of July party at his house he had made mention that this was probably going to be the last one. See the fourth is their wedding anniversary and my Grandmothers birthday is the fifth. He made a toast to their anniversary and to Grandma's birthday and then he said "I will see you soon."
He did get to live a full life dieing at age 89. Something he said at the party also was "My sister made it to 92 and we got along pretty well, I don't need to break her record." He was funny that way.
Even when he died he was working on a project on his house. Something that my father or one of the boys could have easily done for him, but he would not have it.

I am gonna miss him very much.

assassin10000

assassin10000

GTS Diff abuser!!!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 535 posts
Sorry to hear of your loss Jon, glad you got to enjoy a last 4th with him.

Andrew

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
I read on Facebook that someone in your family died but I didn't know that it was your Grand Father tho. My condolence's bro, let me know if you need anything or just an ear to listen.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
Sorry to hear of your loss Jon. My condolence's to you and your family.

InfamousJesseJames

InfamousJesseJames

Dave!... Listen up!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:WOMEN & CARS what else is there
Sorry its a lil late...sorry for your loss Bro!!! I thoughts go out to you and your family.

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
Thanks guys...The funeral was today, so I can start to get my mind back in the game. Things were just a little crazy for the last couple of weeks.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
No problem at all bro, trust me we all understand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users