Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

head lights wont go up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sololock

sololock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
my left head light lights up and gown only when the high beams are on, but then wont go back up.
then my right head light, lights up but dosent do anything. i have another motor for that one.
anyhelp? should i get new fuses and relays?

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
CHeck the under hood relays for the head light motors, then check the plug to the head light motor.

sololock

sololock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
update: i got both of them to go up and down but i have to have my brights on.
then on the regular lights the left one is on and the right one is not.

im also having an idle problem idling at only about 300. i turned the idle up now its at about 1000 but i have a feeling there is a vacuum leak someplace. is there any eay way to check for one without seafoaming b/c i already did that and changed my oil. when i did do that i did see some white smoke from what looks to be the bottom right of the header. but i still have that guard over it so i couldnt see. Any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users