Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

RicerX's Content

There have been 148 items by RicerX (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2283 butternut reduction....

Posted by RicerX on 26 April 2008 - 09:54 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

thumbsup.gif

#2261 ECU Codes

Posted by RicerX on 17 April 2008 - 05:39 AM in Tech Info

ohmy.gif Holy Shiz thats a long list! Maybe you should start selling ecu code books.

#2257 Very Cherry

Posted by RicerX on 16 April 2008 - 03:32 PM in Sold, retired and crashed project cars.

QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Apr 13 2008, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really How much?

Im letting it go for $75 Ill send you pics if your really interested. Youll have to get it welded on, Its 3" entrance to 3" exit, I guess its resonated. I have no idea what shipping will be.

#2237 3wheeler pocket bike?

Posted by RicerX on 12 April 2008 - 12:32 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

whats up with the guy in the middle of the lake?

#2236 Very Cherry

Posted by RicerX on 12 April 2008 - 12:27 PM in Sold, retired and crashed project cars.

May wanna get a new muffler on there soo, to keep from turning the bumper black. If you need a muffler, I have an Apexi 3" muffler, came off an evo.

#2235 New Projects- 93 Honda Civic hatch DX and 89 Nissan 240sx coupe Oh and my 08...

Posted by RicerX on 12 April 2008 - 12:23 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Well, if you need a v-tec controller, let me know. I wont be needing it anytime soon.

#2211 Getting My License Suspended

Posted by RicerX on 30 March 2008 - 02:38 PM in Anything goes.

QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Mar 27 2008, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
speaking of the issue i got it cleared up gave em pics of the car before and after and gave them some printouts of the emails with people making offers on the car and they said ok thats fine and i paid 31$ and will no longer have a suspended license biggrin.gif thumbsup.gif

Its good to see things are lookin up for you. thumbsup.gif

#2179 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by RicerX on 19 March 2008 - 06:08 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Its turning into a beast! thumbsup.gif Man I hope we meet soon, I wanna see what real drifting is like.

#2178 This Pissed Me Off

Posted by RicerX on 19 March 2008 - 06:03 PM in Anything goes.

QUOTE (mestizo @ Mar 18 2008, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dam lol, remind me never to drive my car in LV.

Lol, if you ever do come down to vegas, remember these steps:
1. If your in the fast lane, but cant see in front of the car ahead of you, jump in the center lane

2.Never drive in the fast lane at night unless its empty

3.If your behind a big truck, make sure there are two bus spaces between you and the truck, or do everything in your power to get in front of it.

4.Your on your own from here.

#2170 This Pissed Me Off

Posted by RicerX on 18 March 2008 - 12:24 PM in Anything goes.

QUOTE (mestizo @ Mar 18 2008, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder if alcohol or drugs had something to do with what happened to the car?

No idea, but I figure there woulda been much more damage done if that was the case. Its a common thing around here though. My friend ran over a gear box+tranny on his way to work. I had another friend almost hit a couch on the street, and ive almost hit 2 traffic cones that were missplaced on the freeway.

#2169 Miguel aka RicerXs 91 Civic CRX

Posted by RicerX on 18 March 2008 - 12:20 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

QUOTE (mestizo @ Mar 18 2008, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dam man, so you're 100% done with the CRX?

Sadly, yes. No money to fix it, tow it, or to get it out. I just pulled my speakers and left. Its a sad end to car that ran like a man even with all the issues. Hopefully in the near future ill actually be able to have an actual project REX.

#2166 This Pissed Me Off

Posted by RicerX on 18 March 2008 - 05:53 AM in Anything goes.

QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Mar 17 2008, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
damn what did they hit

Dont know, but the valves were tapping like crazy. Whatever it was, it was no joke. Its sad that the car only had 3xxx miles on it, and its most likely going to be totaled by the insurance.

#2164 Miguel aka RicerXs 91 Civic CRX

Posted by RicerX on 17 March 2008 - 10:19 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

QUOTE (mestizo @ Mar 17 2008, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dam that sucks man, death to the theives who did that.

Yup, well, I say give about 2 days so everyone gets their 2cents in then close the thread. All up to you though.

#2163 This Pissed Me Off

Posted by RicerX on 17 March 2008 - 10:12 PM in Anything goes.

Today down at the dealership, we had a car come in, sounded like a dragster. I dont know how bad your damage was, but check this.

From what you can see the lower grill is broken and a dent in the sub frame.

In this pic, you can see the oil pan is swiss cheese. If you look a little to the right, youll see a big gapping hole. Thats a hole in the block that spans about 3" wide and 2" across.

In this pick, the pipe thats just sitting there is part of the exhaust, right after the cat. The hole thats straight ahead is the hole in the block.

Its the same as the last pic, but this one you can see the cat. The pipe was ripped off at the end of the cat.

The hanger was bent and the rest of the exhaust was ripped from under the car.

Last pic, whatever went under the car dented it, and kinda messed with the e-brake. When you try to spin the driver side rear wheel backwards, it makes a squeek sound and locks up.

#2161 Miguel aka RicerXs 91 Civic CRX

Posted by RicerX on 17 March 2008 - 09:36 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Well, I figured id do a litlle b4 and after.
My car b4:

The pics are missing the slipstreams. I had 16" slipstreams on the front painted flatblack.

AFTER

Most of the interior was the same way as when I had it. I had replaced the rear speakers with rockford fosgate speakers, and left the front speakers. The dumbass'ss saw that my front speakers were blown, so they didnt bother to check the rears. That was the only thing I walked away with that day.

So heres of list of the things that were stolen:
Slipstream rims (x2 front)
Racing seat w/ weapon R harness
$80 radio
Blown ls vtec motor w/ burnt oil rings
b18 tranny w/axles
radiator with fan ziptied to it
autozone coolant bottle w/ a hole
2 1/4" custom exhaust
bad shift linkage w/short shifter
complete taillight assembly
hassport motor mounts
Armorall wipes
autozone tool box
registration and insurance papers
steel rims incl. spare steel rim.

Thats pretty much it. Good luck to whoever took that motor. Hopefully they get more fun out of it than I did. I did not wanna deal with the blown head/burnt rings combo.

#2160 SALTiNE's Project Hatch

Posted by RicerX on 17 March 2008 - 09:18 PM in Sold, retired and crashed project cars.

QUOTE (SALTiNE @ Mar 3 2008, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, like i really didn't get mad. I was just like why the hell would this happen to me. Does God hate me cause I enjoy going sidewayz and not driving a FWD car!?!?

I enjoyed going straight and didnt drive a RWD car, and it got stolen.

#2106 Miguel aka RicerXs 91 Civic CRX

Posted by RicerX on 17 February 2008 - 06:59 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

QUOTE (mestizo @ Feb 16 2008, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dam man I am sorry to hear that... if I was there we would for sure be out looking for it. Fuck legal action, they took it illegally and I would get my retribution the same way. Keep ur head bro, dont let the scum bags get you down.

Oh believe me, if the dumbassess are drivin around in my car, and I catch em, there will be broken knees. Ive gone thrue so much stuff over these two years that im at the breaking point. On the plus side, my parents are probably goin to pull out a loan to get my celica fixed.

#2104 Miguel aka RicerXs 91 Civic CRX

Posted by RicerX on 16 February 2008 - 05:17 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Well, I had the most messed up thing done today, at 1:00 a.m. I heard the sound of a racing motor and tires screeching. I get up and look out the window to see that my crx isnt where I had parked it. I went to another window to look for it, and realized that my car was missing. This really sucks, Im really scared to get the car back. Im so pissed. If they find the people who stole it, im suing.

#2097 ISF

Posted by RicerX on 08 February 2008 - 09:51 PM in Anything goes.

QUOTE (mestizo @ Feb 7 2008, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
need more info

Oh sorry, we recieved the frist one, theyve been showing them for a while now. The IS-F is the new sport luxury sedan. 416hp 5.0l V8 with VVT-i. They all come with shiftable auto, youll have 8 gears to play through. Fully loaded its $61,000. It also has 19x8" on the front, and 19x9" on the back. The brakes are 14", and I believe the front calipers are 6 piston and the rear are 2. The managers were in the back of the dealership peeling out, one of them said he peeled out up to 5th gear, he had let go of the brakes in third. They sound really nice, I havent had the chance to drive one but the seats are really comfortable. There like racing seats, but more padded. Also around the shifter, it looks like silver carbon fiber. I was going to upload pics today, but I locked myself out of my room which has my usb cables. Wont be able to get to them till 2morrow.

#2092 ISF

Posted by RicerX on 07 February 2008 - 05:50 PM in Anything goes.

Well, two days ago they unveiled the IS-F. Well, I took pics of it, the first one we had received at Lexus, but there were some changes going on, so I was unable to. Its OK though, Ill post some later.

#2081 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by RicerX on 02 February 2008 - 07:35 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

QUOTE (assassin10000 @ Feb 1 2008, 10:06 AM)
It HAS beguuuunnnnnnn!!!!

Very nice.

Can someone give me funds for a new motor too?

Andrew

I think I need it more, just kidding!

#2080 Miguel aka RicerXs 91 Civic CRX

Posted by RicerX on 02 February 2008 - 07:33 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

QUOTE (saijintrunks @ Feb 1 2008, 02:21 AM)
Dude, that was one bored pig. It is good he got confused, they need to think once in a while and hope it gets better for your car.

Thanks guys, some cops are just to uptight. I had another cop pull me over before that,and the cop let me go. He just told me that he speeds too and that I should be more careful with me exhaust being as loud as it was. He didnt even check to see if I had an exhaust.

Well, I also have some updates, I had the wheel bearing replaced and changed my oil at my job. Now the car seems to run so much better, its easier to drive, and v-tec has a little more kick to it. I also had my cousin replace the wheel cylinders, so now its easier to stop. The caliper has to wait a little.

#2070 My Daily Cruisers!

Posted by RicerX on 31 January 2008 - 07:37 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

QUOTE (mestizo @ Jan 31 2008, 05:48 PM)
Sup welcome to the forums, was your car white with a black top at one time?

Nice rides, and welcome!

#2060 Potholes are not nice

Posted by RicerX on 29 January 2008 - 06:07 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

QUOTE (mestizo @ Jan 29 2008, 01:43 AM)
LOL I dont miss my 18's off my legend at all cuz i bent them so many times... $125 a pop to get em fixed every time. mad.gif

Oh man that sucks, did the tire blow out as well or just the rim bent?

#2052 Miguel aka RicerXs 91 Civic CRX

Posted by RicerX on 28 January 2008 - 07:10 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

QUOTE (mestizo @ Jan 23 2008, 12:34 AM)
Dam man that sucks but u know what they say... "when it rains it pours". A lot of shit went wrong for me in the past 3 weeks but it's just one of those things I have come to realize you just gotta deal with it and not let all the shit get you down. Even tho you really wanna kill someone lol.

I hope everything will start looking up for you if it hasnt already happened. Well, took the car up to my cousins shop on saturday cause my brakes feel a little spongy. After doing some poking around, My wheel cylinders are leaking brake fluid, one of my calipers needs to be replaced, so I will be replacing both of them with new brake pads, and my driver side wheel bearing is starting to go bad. Thats just a few more things to add to the mess I already have.