Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kinda Funny Story

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
Well Rob and Andrew were at my house the other day original plan was just to look at all what to replace on my new black shell. Well I had someone come over to get a quarter panel from me. It turned out to be alot more work then expected and everyone got a lil dirty im sure. Well my neighbor Chris that rob and andrew met he drinks alot..... haha but we took the window out since im giving that to rob as part of a exchange for some help with transfering parts. Well my neighbor Chris He didn't understand why we were putting the window in kelly's 14. So when rob and andrew left my neighbor chris was like hey doug they just stole your window! I was like huh? Hes like we put it in the back of the car and they just drove off. Apparently he didn't know I was giving the window to rob haha I got a good laugh out of it im not sure if he was drinking or not you never can tell he did say he was going to get a beer LOL

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
lol, I didn't really think anything of him except for he was funny. Altho it did seem like he thought I was giving him a hard time about whatever when I wasn't trying to.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (mestizo @ Oct 22 2008, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, I didn't really think anything of him except for he was funny. Altho it did seem like he thought I was giving him a hard time about whatever when I wasn't trying to.
Lol Yea I don't understand that but he does that alot he always thinks me and his son are making fun of him or givin him a hard time when talkin but oh well he does have a good sense of humor atleast and every tool ill ever need haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users