Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Niello's Content

There have been 51 items by Niello (Search limited from 21-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#517 oh my jesus

Posted by Niello on 19 March 2006 - 06:24 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

slap.gif

#501 fast ass mazda :angel:

Posted by Niello on 12 March 2006 - 04:12 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Damn I'm EVIL.. evil.gif LOL!

#498 fast ass mazda :angel:

Posted by Niello on 09 March 2006 - 10:23 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

http://vids.myspace....d=557153498&n=2 angel.gif

Fucking Idiot!!
http://vids.myspace....d=557146330&n=2 chair.gif

#496 Cell phone games

Posted by Niello on 06 March 2006 - 12:48 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

QUOTE (mestizo @ Mar 4 2006, 11:31 PM)
what network?

Cingular

#490 Cell phone games

Posted by Niello on 04 March 2006 - 08:49 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

will these work on my razor? and how do i do it?

#489 I think i got the hang of it

Posted by Niello on 04 March 2006 - 08:46 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

looks good but i cant enlarge the pic.

#484 VW Power!!

Posted by Niello on 03 March 2006 - 04:35 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

http://www.leftlanen...my-ride-videos/

#449 Link/Info on how susp changes affect handling

Posted by Niello on 07 February 2006 - 10:07 PM in Tech Info

Damn dawg where did you find this link? clap.gif bow.gif

#439 just another day at work!

Posted by Niello on 04 February 2006 - 01:54 PM in Anything goes.

they call the GM at niello my dad. LOL

#433 the good ol days

Posted by Niello on 03 February 2006 - 04:04 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

i wish we still had days like that but no matter where you go anymore you get busted! you could be driving down sunrise or madison and get a ticket now just for having a muffler or "a boost gague" (fucking LA cops!) rant.gif

#423 just another day at work!

Posted by Niello on 01 February 2006 - 06:46 PM in Anything goes.

Ok, so tell me why everyone who is internet savy thinks that when they come down to a dealer to buy a car, they think that the can get it for Invoice? Hello people, invoice is what the dealer pays for the car! Now im not being one sided in this arguement, i just feel that some people think they are to smart for their own good! If everyone were to buy a car for invoice wheres the prophet? why are you employed? because the company your working for makes $ to pay you for your services and make a prophet! how much it cost to make a round table pizza or to make a gallon of gas? i dont know but if we did im sure those prices would drop! your paying for the services and quality the company has to offer! I dont have a problem making you a great deal on a car but i do have a problem when you think that my two to four hours that i spent with you explaining our product isn't worth a god damn thing! I hear it all the time, "well just give me your best deal" well if your willing to spend 3 hours with me on test drives then when it's time to come in and do paperwork and you only have ten min. Fuck off! that was time i could have spent with another client making a real deal. the money i make pays my bills and puts food in my familys mouth! rant.gif

just food for thought. if your in retail you know what i mean! mad.gif
Stupid people piss me off!

#422 Wow...D16 Vs NAWWWWZ

Posted by Niello on 01 February 2006 - 06:26 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

QUOTE (mestizo @ Jan 31 2006, 08:28 PM)

If I had the dough and an b18c at home I would just for the hell of it! rolleyes.gif That thing went from like 80 hp to over 200!! hooray.gif yay NAWWWWZ! w00t.gif

#417 holy cow

Posted by Niello on 31 January 2006 - 02:34 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

the fact is he still hit the two ton hamburger and still kept on going!! now thats some skill!! pimp.gif

#413 holy cow

Posted by Niello on 30 January 2006 - 10:23 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Damn barely even slowed him down! LOL

#411 Fight!

Posted by Niello on 28 January 2006 - 08:27 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

http://badjojo.com/d...=6.01.22/03.wmv

chair.gif guns.gif

#410 just some random shit!!

Posted by Niello on 28 January 2006 - 07:55 PM in Anything goes.

Psychopath Test

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the
bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I
know has got it right.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not
know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy
so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his
number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?
[Give this some thought before you answer]

Answer:
She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered
this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous
American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many
arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question
correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.
If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my
email list
guns.gif ninja.gif

#403 RANT

Posted by Niello on 24 January 2006 - 12:18 PM in Anything goes.

well worse case you dont get it right away then let the insurance at work cover it. your coverage should start after your 90 day review! in the mean time DONT FUCK UP!!! guns.gif

#394 BBQ!!

Posted by Niello on 16 January 2006 - 11:22 PM in Events

So is the BBQ going to be at Mestiso's place?

#393 I will be without the internet

Posted by Niello on 16 January 2006 - 11:19 PM in Anything goes.

Congratts!!!

#390 Wish me luck!!!!!!

Posted by Niello on 12 January 2006 - 10:52 AM in Anything goes.

....It was great, and fun to drive. SO tease.gif to evryone who hasnt driven one!!!!!

About damn time judge.gif !! I think all of us have already! Oh yah I have noticed Matt checking me out dry.gif FAG!!! chair.gif LoL

#388 Stupid women drivers

Posted by Niello on 11 January 2006 - 06:49 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

at least it wasn't a lady in a wheel chair! I could just se it. the laidy up on one wheel spining arround like 80 times! blink.gif

#387 Wish me luck!!!!!!

Posted by Niello on 11 January 2006 - 06:46 PM in Anything goes.

QUOTE (lshatch916 @ Jan 10 2006, 12:36 AM)

I thought Ja said he was? does that make him the fag??? angel.gif w00t.gif

#380 Wish me luck!!!!!!

Posted by Niello on 10 January 2006 - 12:08 AM in Anything goes.

LOL!! who's your boss again?? biggrin.gif w00t.gif tease.gif

#374 Wish me luck!!!!!!

Posted by Niello on 09 January 2006 - 10:59 AM in Anything goes.

QUOTE (assassin10000 @ Jan 6 2006, 07:14 PM)
Good shit! emthup.gif hooray.gif thumbsup.gif w00t.gif

Andrew

I look forward to harassing you every day!!! whip.gif
Anyone else looking for a job let me know!! Im trying to make a Niello crew! LOL

#360 Happy Freakin New Year

Posted by Niello on 01 January 2006 - 11:05 PM in Anything goes.

Happy Fucking New Year!!! stupid.gif