Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

STOLEN S13 TWO TONE COUPE

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
My friend raheems car got stolen last night out of rocklin ca Its a bluish two tone coupe with a black top sr not a notchback its got good wheel fitment mb compititions its got a corbeau bluish bucket seat on drivers side black hks turbo timer silvia steering wheel circuit sports exhaust has circuit sport stickers on the rear quarter windows if you stole it you can keep the sr he just wants the car back and the personal items and if you find it or seen it even someone with the smae wheels please let me know hes offering a reward heres the only pic of the car i have

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Dam that sucks I'll keep an eye out for it.

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
Major suckage!!! Car is stupid clean...I hope he gets it back.

assassin10000

assassin10000

GTS Diff abuser!!!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 535 posts
WTF!

Fucking thieves. I want a south american alarm, you know. The one with flamethrowers.

Andrew

sololock

sololock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Oh wow, stolen in Rocklin?
ill keep my eye out.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
Found Saturday 1/17/09 sad.gif

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Jan 17 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Found Saturday 1/17/09 sad.gif

Douggie,

Raheem needs to check out when they got it. Tow yards need to hold them for 30 days before they can lein the car out. By my math I don't think they have had 30 days.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (Jonnie Fraz @ Jan 17 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Douggie,

Raheem needs to check out when they got it. Tow yards need to hold them for 30 days before they can lein the car out. By my math I don't think they have had 30 days.
The Car was towed from lincoln by camp west december 13. That was one day after the car was stolen it was like we found it at picknpull, but with raheems blue corbaeu seat that was sold shortly after it arived though. We did figure out another spot that the vin may be its been on the 240s we have checked so him and his gf are goin to picknpull when they open to go check cause if they didnt remove it he can take his car no questions asked It was really sad to see the car. It was absolutely trashed looked like the work of kids. Sad and Smilely Faces painted on it cut alot of stuff instead of just taking it off spray painted over everything but left some distinct things pretty much it seemed almost like it was setup for raheem to find it so its just kind of mocking him emthdown.gif

bikerskater

bikerskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Jan 18 2009, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Car was towed from lincoln by camp west december 13. That was one day after the car was stolen it was like we found it at picknpull, but with raheems blue corbaeu seat that was sold shortly after it arived though. We did figure out another spot that the vin may be its been on the 240s we have checked so him and his gf are goin to picknpull when they open to go check cause if they didnt remove it he can take his car no questions asked It was really sad to see the car. It was absolutely trashed looked like the work of kids. Sad and Smilely Faces painted on it cut alot of stuff instead of just taking it off spray painted over everything but left some distinct things pretty much it seemed almost like it was setup for raheem to find it so its just kind of mocking him emthdown.gif

i thought raheem said that the car was brought to pickand pull on january 13th not dec 13th and plus we went there doug like a week before and didnt see anything

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
Evan John was saying the tow yard must have the car 30days before they can lein them. The car was found on dec 13th and towed. There for the car was held atleast 30days according to when picknpull got the car I found it 3 days after they had it. The tow company said they tried to contact the owner but since raheem switched dashes they were trying to contact the wrong person and all the other vins had been removed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users