Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

gotspins13's Content

There have been 9 items by gotspins13 (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4416 Infamous Jesse James Project S14

Posted by gotspins13 on 10 April 2010 - 08:16 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

when is the blue going on?

#4401 lmfao

Posted by gotspins13 on 01 April 2010 - 11:12 PM in Anything goes.

idontcareaboutnorcaldrama.com

im down to rock that on my car haha

#4398 Bikerskater and Kyle Black...

Posted by gotspins13 on 01 April 2010 - 12:29 AM in Anything goes.

QUOTE (kyle black @ Mar 31 2010, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah anyone would agree with this.but still no he knows why they were looking at it so i dont see why this is still goin on..

but today when i went to alexs i was thinking that it did hella look like the snow leopard just it went back to 4 lug haha

so what youre telling me here is that he has not ONE, but TWO piece of shit 240s?! because my old hatch was turfed! and that old s14 was even more TURFEDD!!

can i get some clarification on this mr kyle black? whistle.gif

#4370 Bikerskater and Kyle Black...

Posted by gotspins13 on 26 March 2010 - 12:31 AM in Anything goes.

im tired of seeing this and everyone asking me about it. i was even more tired when PD showed up at my door..

#4366 Bikerskater and Kyle Black...

Posted by gotspins13 on 25 March 2010 - 01:06 AM in Anything goes.

that hatch will be a POS till the day its in a junk yard and putting a CA in it makes it even worst.

#4362 Bikerskater and Kyle Black...

Posted by gotspins13 on 24 March 2010 - 07:52 PM in Anything goes.

ewwww that rhd hatch is so turfed.

#4306 Sliding 2/27/10

Posted by gotspins13 on 03 March 2010 - 03:39 AM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Mar 2 2010, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't have much room to talk either BK.

actually i have a pretty good amount of room to talk in douglish...

#4304 Infamous and Assassin Endless Nights

Posted by gotspins13 on 02 March 2010 - 11:15 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

yea auto is fun to slide after learning the basics lol

#4303 Sliding 2/27/10

Posted by gotspins13 on 02 March 2010 - 10:55 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

QUOTE (InfamousJesseJames @ Feb 28 2010, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am still waiting for Evan to fuck up that dudes car!!!! make sure you take plenty of footage of that for me ok...LOL

a little much? thats more then that, how would you like it if i said "im waiting for jesse to smack a curb and smash those thise headlights!!!!"
ya no. thats fucked up. you dont even know the guy and your already talking shit, sure people say he doesnt know much but he has learned alot and im more then sure that both me and him can kill it alot better then you. and ya that pole thing, was over 2 year ago and he hasnt hit anything since, and ya you said you havent been sliding that long at all, so WHERE is youre room to talk shit on someone else that has been way longer then you have.

and no offence to anyone else rob and andrew are good guys to learn from but you jesse are getting alittle ahead of your game from what ive seen and heard you talk about others, so maybe take a look in the mirror and go learn your shit.