Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

RicerX's Content

There have been 148 items by RicerX (Search limited from 16-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1363 What I Roll I In

Posted by RicerX on 30 April 2007 - 02:43 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

UPDATE, clap.gif clap.gif I finally have an update, got some used motegi rims, gunmetal color. Not perfect, but a lot better than my R1s. From what I hear, theyre lighter too. Car does handle a little different. Didnt really check, but they may be a lil bigger. Theyr wrapped with pirrelli (dont know if thats the way its spelled) PZeros. Havent really tried them out around corners, but its a little harder to peel out, so I guess they have better traction then my old kumhos. Aside from that, nuthin else.

#1371 LOL 240SX owner got owned!

Posted by RicerX on 02 May 2007 - 11:08 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Thats... Different.

#1372 my convo wit a HT mod

Posted by RicerX on 02 May 2007 - 11:11 PM in Anything goes.

QUOTE (assassin10000 @ May 2 2007, 05:52 PM)
You should ask him if he is a reincarnation of scatastical...

Andrew

Or maybe its the guy who got cheated on.

#1387 Sweet S13 hatch... thats right, hatch.

Posted by RicerX on 07 May 2007 - 09:44 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Its got some D1 fenders. Its sexy, but they coulda gone super smoke black on the taillights. Jus think, it coulda been worse, they coulda put some chromed out taillights.

#1400 dude my whole body hurts after seeing this!

Posted by RicerX on 17 May 2007 - 11:57 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Theyll make some guys love life really interestig some day.

#1410 rock n roll

Posted by RicerX on 22 May 2007 - 08:32 AM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Wow, homemade 2-piece. That sucks, arent those wheels expensive?

#1411 Euro

Posted by RicerX on 22 May 2007 - 08:37 AM in Anything goes.

Does anyone know how to convert euro? Im looking at a turbo kit, and it says EU 3,590.00.

#1421 1st my tranny now this. bad few weeks

Posted by RicerX on 23 May 2007 - 09:16 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

You could come down to Lexus dealership in vegas a take a pic of me washin your car. It wouldnt be as sexy but itll be something to look. Well, in all truth I wash Lexus's all day long.

#1422 Euro

Posted by RicerX on 23 May 2007 - 09:16 PM in Anything goes.

Yea, that kit can stay in europe.

#1430 1st my tranny now this. bad few weeks

Posted by RicerX on 25 May 2007 - 08:23 AM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Well, it doesnt have to be that kinda picture.

#1431 Venom 400

Posted by RicerX on 25 May 2007 - 08:32 AM in Tech Info

Yo mestiso, I was looking at some venom 400 performance modules, and I saw that they made one for your car. Im planning on buying one cuz one of my friends told me its the shit. You should probably do some research on it. From what I read, it opens up 25% of your engines potential. They make one for your car. Im not trying to spam, im jus trying to help.

#1432 Venom 400

Posted by RicerX on 25 May 2007 - 08:37 AM in Tech Info

It says it also eliminates down time or flat spots with automatics when they downshift.

#1437 1st my tranny now this. bad few weeks

Posted by RicerX on 26 May 2007 - 04:37 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Theres a few that work in the dealership, maybe I could work somthin out with them.

#1438 Venom 400

Posted by RicerX on 26 May 2007 - 04:41 PM in Tech Info

Yea, i want to get the super afc, hopefully soon with the added income of being a carwash assistant manager "ooooo". Hopefuly I can get one before next month. Ive been trying to do work on my car, but I jus keep getting shot down money wise. Man, this sucks.

#1440 Venom 400

Posted by RicerX on 27 May 2007 - 12:12 AM in Tech Info

Well, seein as i was jus pimp slapped with info, ive decided to save whatever money I can and get a vvt-i controller. unless anyone has some negetive info on it.

#1442 Venom 400

Posted by RicerX on 27 May 2007 - 03:24 PM in Tech Info

QUOTE (mestizo @ May 27 2007, 04:54 AM)
Doesnt the V-AFC control that too? I know it controls the V-tec on honda's but I thought it did VVTI as well.

Dont know, everything I read it just said Vtec. Ill do some more research on it, but if it does then it would save me some money. Just did some research, the V-AFC does nothing for vvt-i. I know that theres a new greddy emanage that adjusts vvt-i, but i think its $500. Ill do more research on that. Ok, jus did some more research. Greddy has a new V-manage. Controls Mitsubishi MIVEC, Honda iVTEC, Nissan CVTC, Subaru AVCS, Toyota VVTi,and VVTL-I. Its priced a lil over $600.

#1445 Venom 400

Posted by RicerX on 28 May 2007 - 10:32 PM in Tech Info

AFC NEO only does V-TEC, so im SOL, but its still nice to have. As far as asian chicks, maybe if you flash the money your about to spend on the unit, then after your done with the install, and shes done, you book it. Its technically the same thing, except you gotta make sure you never see her again.

#1446 Ignition System

Posted by RicerX on 28 May 2007 - 10:37 PM in Tech Info

Does anyone know how I would upgrade the ignition system for coil-on-plugs? I was thinking an AEM twin fire ignition module, but im a little lost about it.

#1450 Ignition System

Posted by RicerX on 30 May 2007 - 09:23 PM in Tech Info

Well, im lost wit it, so i may save it for last.

#1452 Ignition System

Posted by RicerX on 31 May 2007 - 10:58 PM in Tech Info

Sounds good. Ive been convinced.

#1453 Sometimes, its just good to quit.

Posted by RicerX on 01 June 2007 - 12:05 AM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Never knew my windows were immune to clubs.

#1466 "Luke... I am not your father!"

Posted by RicerX on 06 June 2007 - 08:01 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Are people that sad that they gotta sleep with so many people? Poor kids are never gonna know who their daddys are.

#1467 Nitrous

Posted by RicerX on 09 June 2007 - 12:24 AM in Tech Info

Im wondering, will an 80shot of nitrous hurt my motor, cuz im about to go nitrous, and my buddy wants to try to go 80shot. Seeing as this is the only motor I have, and I dont really have money to replace it, I want to know if it would be pushing it.

#1469 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by RicerX on 09 June 2007 - 12:35 AM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Rims look real good. Drifting with style clap.gif

#1474 Nitrous

Posted by RicerX on 09 June 2007 - 11:34 PM in Tech Info

QUOTE (mestizo @ Jun 9 2007, 03:19 PM)
I would do a 60 shot to start out with. What size is you're motor? If its 2.0l or below I wouldn't go above a 60, if it's above a 2.0L then a 75 should be fine. I had a 60 and 75 shot on my Legend back in the day for like 4 years, it was a 3.2L tho. I also ran a 60 shot on my B16A in my civic hatch for a long time as well. I ran low 13's with that setup. I kno there are a ton of people out there that say you can go with a higher shot, but 60HP extra on a completly stock motor is quite a bit more. In my opinion 60 is a great number for a stock internal motor. ANything higher and I would want to start building it to take what your trying to accomplish.

Ive got a 1.8L. I know turbo is different than nitrous, but its known that the 00 and up celicas can handle up to 12 pounds of boost on stock internals. If im right, thats more than 60 horses cuz at about 10 pounds its somewhere at 210+. I had a friend who I believe ran a 75 shot, but blew his motor doing 100 shot. Im deffinetly not going 100 shot. Aside from that, I dont get much time to race, so that bottle will prob last me 2 months. Thanks for the info though, Ill take it into consideration. I really dont wanna blow my motor.