Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Countdown to Formula D 9/13/08 - Sonoma

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Just Droo

Just Droo

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
My personal countdown has begun to go to Formula D in Sonoma. Jon and I have in a way made it a short term tradition these past few years. I didn't get to post as many pictures of Vegas as I wanted, but this time will be different. Enjoy what's to come

Last year, the long stretch 4a to 7a is the starting off point where most of the guys get to 85-95 mph. The first curve 7a is a quick double right hander followed by a longer left hand transition. Hope that all makes sense.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Hope you guys had fun, I would have been there with you but Kelly's dad had a minor health issue last night so we had to bounce to Fresno to make sure he was ok. He ended up being fine, but we didn't get back to sac till 10am this morning after staying up all night.

Just Droo

Just Droo

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
Here's a ton of pictures. Enjoy.

Flat green paint with awesome Kouki bricks.

FatLace S14 new paint and dry carbon hood.

Fatlace's ass

Rob was there...oh wait that's not Rob.

Mr. Forsberg's NOS 350Z

Bill Sherman was tearing it up.

Foust, Gushi, and Takatori in a 3-way dance

Miki getting close to Hubinette

Vaughn Gittin Jr smokin' up Yoshihara

Blake Fuller's hydraulic ebrake setup...I want it.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
LOL yea the big ass baloon deal is just a lil taller than I am hahahaha.

Looks like the Fatlace car got an Origin Agressive kit now instead of the Version Select Type 1 it used to have. I liked the old kit much better. Anyways looks like it was a lot of fun, I wish I could have been there but u know how family emergencies are they just pop up outta no where.

Just Droo

Just Droo

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
Yeah I hear that. That's good though that he is doing better. The FatLace car is so clean, but I agree, the Version Select kit is mucho better. So, I am hunting down a kit for a hydraulic handbrake now. I saw the Ksport one on ebay for like $180 minus the braided lines, but I think I want something a little more custom.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
I personally don't think u need a hydro e brake, cuz my e brake on my s13 and kelly's S14 work awesome in stock form. But if you do want that Luke aka blu808 on zilvia made a write up about the $100 hydro e brake setup, it's pretty decent in my opinion and cheaper than the Ksport.

Just Droo

Just Droo

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
I'll try out the drift button first, I just kind of like it upright and out in front near the wheel. I have been checking ebay for all sorts of goodies like the ebrake caliper from Wilwood which isn't that expensive and the clutch master would be easy enough to grab up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users