Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

mestizo's 1995 S14 240SX

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (mestizo @ May 1 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you need it then just use it. If not I'll still need it for when I rebuild the original motor that was in the car when you gave it to me.
No I don't need it. I didn't know you had a whole other motor though, so I wasn't sure if you still needed it.

silentj95835

silentj95835

I can't make up my mind!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
damn that car looks good. thumbsup.gif
shit how many painters do you know that do body work and do engine installs all in one day.
hahahaha

Cant wait to get color on that SHi@t

Paint pics from my photobucket:
parts
fun stuff
customers parts
complete cars: Jesse James, Drew, Mestizo's and my cars

http://s201.photobuc...8/SILENTJ95835/

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Time for some pics on page 3 lol. I have been plugging away slowly at the car... basically I put stuff on the car till I get to the point that I need to order something and then I have to get/order what I need so that takes more time than I want. Even with all the slow down's it looks like the car should be on the ground and running in about 2 weeks. For now the car will just stay one color of primer, the actual color will have to wait a while til I can come up with some more money.

Wheels! Drag DR-31 17x9 +17 in bronze, otherwise known as Work Emotion CR Kai copies lol.

Finally had the clean back window installed and took out that taped up nasty tinted window.

Jon finished the fender braces for the car.

I drilled the rivets on the hood pin plates and yanked those off to find a huge hole underneath them, so I had to glass these holes back up since I will not be running hood pins.

Taped up so the glass and resin won't run out.

All done now it just needs some body filler to finish it.

Jason got all the parts to the car primered minus the hood.

Started putting the driver side back together.

New passenger door.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
Omg Fender Braces=Want Lol But so just out of curiousity since your gonna have a kit on it are you gonna have a fart can on it or just a stock exhaust? Just wondering cause stock exhaust would look kinda goofy. Other then that Good work Car is lookin good thumbsup.gif

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Stock exhaust that will be cut an adjusted to sit in the cut out and then two 2.5 inch tips welded to the stock muffler so it will fill the cut out. LOL no pea shooter exhaust tips on my car.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
One pic, no explanation needed...

Copilot

Copilot

Wait... How old are you again?!

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
Lookin good.....shit seems to be coming along smoothly!

00 RL Dumped on Type S wheels Stock as can be....
03 Hoe 4x4 on them stock 16s wit KnN intake and a magnaflow....HOTNESS

Just Droo

Just Droo

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
It's lookin' gangster man. What color is the car gonna be again?

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Thanks everyone! Also the color will be a burgundy, if you go back to page 1 there should be some sample pics of the color my car will be.

Just Droo

Just Droo

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
Oooh. Just saw the color. That is going to be sooo dope. Is it house of kolor?

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
I am just going to use an OEM color so the paint won't be super expensive. LOL if I used HOK paint I would have to take out a small loan.

sololock

sololock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ May 20 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am just going to use an OEM color so the paint won't be super expensive. LOL if I used HOK paint I would have to take out a small loan.

have to spend money like a balla to be a balla. jp you are already a balla thumbsup.gif
how much would your buddy charge to paint my car? all body work done already.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
QUOTE (sololock @ May 28 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how much would your buddy charge to paint my car? all body work done already.

Dunno, but you can ask him... he is on here his username is silentj95835

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Well I have been slow on updates... mainly because of lack of funds and also waiting to find parts that I need. Anyways I figured I would post a few pics that I have just to keep this thread going until I get the rest of the parts I need. Also the car is ground after 6 months on jack stands.

Picked up some stock rear 5 lug rotors for $48

On the ground with stock springs and new wheels in front.

More 4x4 truck stance lol

This pic is for Jon lol a quick photoshop and down the car goes.

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
LOL...I love it. Looks awesome lower!

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Drifting,Skateboarding,touge,music,reading books,and bboying
oh man u have come along way on this car.Its lookin sweet.Omg this makes me not kinda wanna buy a older car in the states all that work... but is fun so what the hey.Oh when i get a new camera I will post the picks of my car.Still gotta fix the bumper alignment on the right side but its a easy fix (barely noticeable)and install my projector lights cuz I got the hdizzles in.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Got a few more updates, but I don't have pics of most of the progress as it's mainly just putting small things back on the car. I decided to cut out the headlight brackets on the fenders since they didn't line up as well as I liked and they were also a bit flimsy. So Jon came by and fabbed up some stainless steel headlight brackets, lol the light's and corners line up perfectly now and no longer woble around.

Now I am just waiting on some misc parts and battery before I can put her back on the ground for good. Hopefully everything will be done in the next 2 weeks.

Jon drilling the holes for the new headlight brackets.

Installed on the light.

Now installed on the car and you can see the small tabs the remain after I cut off the fiberglass fender brackets.

Now this is how well the headlight and corner light fits with these brackets.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Got more work done today, my KTS coilovers were dropped off today so I threw those on and then Jon came by and we modded the bumper support to fit the JDM bumper openings. I took a couple pics of the car ont he ground, this isn't the final ride height but for now this is how the car sits.

Stock 4x4 coils lol

KTS coils going in!

Jon cutting out the new parts for the bumper support.

This where the new support goes on the bumper support, now you can see what we had to trim out to fit the openings of the JDM bumper.

Spot welding it in.

Back on the car and painted.

Close up of the new support.

On the ground with new wheels and KTS coils.

I threw my roof and trunk wing on real quick just to get an idea of what the car would look like on the ground with them.

This is the fitment in the rear, fits pretty good without an alignment at the moment.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
car looks good with the coils on it!

Just Droo

Just Droo

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
Ah, I see what you were talking about with the 4x4 action. Jon and I confirmed it too...KTS's first, MB Battles second, and then Navan goodness. Where did you get your Drags from? I tried getting decent info on the net from America's Tire and that would have been good if I wanted +48 offset.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users