Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ISF

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RicerX

RicerX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:Cars and Girls
Well, two days ago they unveiled the IS-F. Well, I took pics of it, the first one we had received at Lexus, but there were some changes going on, so I was unable to. Its OK though, Ill post some later.
02 Toyota Celica GT (dead)
91 Honda CRX LS V-tec (will be missed)
H1Racing.com

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
need more info

RicerX

RicerX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:Cars and Girls
QUOTE (mestizo @ Feb 7 2008, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
need more info

Oh sorry, we recieved the frist one, theyve been showing them for a while now. The IS-F is the new sport luxury sedan. 416hp 5.0l V8 with VVT-i. They all come with shiftable auto, youll have 8 gears to play through. Fully loaded its $61,000. It also has 19x8" on the front, and 19x9" on the back. The brakes are 14", and I believe the front calipers are 6 piston and the rear are 2. The managers were in the back of the dealership peeling out, one of them said he peeled out up to 5th gear, he had let go of the brakes in third. They sound really nice, I havent had the chance to drive one but the seats are really comfortable. There like racing seats, but more padded. Also around the shifter, it looks like silver carbon fiber. I was going to upload pics today, but I locked myself out of my room which has my usb cables. Wont be able to get to them till 2morrow.
02 Toyota Celica GT (dead)
91 Honda CRX LS V-tec (will be missed)
H1Racing.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users