Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bikerskater and Kyle Black...

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

SALTiNE

SALTiNE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Cars, Video games, Pepsi, and Long Walks on the Beach
QUOTE (Krazycaron @ Mar 24 2010, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LMAO!!! Evan gets what he deserves! the d-bag got caught tryin to steal my s-14 like 2 weeks ago at 4 in the morning......kyle we all know your full of shit so dont try to play it off! hopefully they give him time so his dumbass might learn some shit and not be such a little thieving piece of shit! Evan I hope you like getting your shit pushed in!!!!

I'm not sure if you're stupid or just think everything revolves around your cars. Evan wasn't "scoping out" or "trying to steal" your S14. Evan drove Alex's car home cause Alex was drunk and I followed behind to take Evan back to our friend's party. When he parked and saw your S14 he was like, "holy shit I think that's my old S14!" Evan walked up to see if it really was or if he was mistaken. Then you came out as he was getting in my car. You shouted, "Can I help you bro?" Then Alex yelled as he was going in the house, "No" Then we left to go back to the house party. Me and Evan were nice enough to talk to your Dad a couple days later and cleared everything up. Obviously you're ignorant to the truth, fucking stupid or your Dad doesn't love you enough to talk to you.

I would just stay completely out of this argument cause I have nothing to do with it. But cause I keep hearing from people that you think I have Mark's motor in my car after leaving your house that night. I mean really, just cause I have a HKS bov? Come on kid, I've had my motor for 2 years now since I had my old hatch and threw it in my current car. You can stop the accusations of me having Mark's shit or we can have problems. I didn't have any problems with you at Tomasz's shop. Well hope you actually get back on here for an answer, thanks.

a1jordan

a1jordan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:NORCALDRAMA.COM
norcaldrama.com

Krazycaron

Krazycaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Scott....
like we talked about on the phone yesterday..... 1. i never said it was your car, what i had said was that even is the kid that is accused of stealing marks motor..... 2. I dont care if he thought it was his car or not, at 3:45 in the morning is not the right time to be walking up to someones car to look at it (that is how you get shot) 3. The way I see it you were there.....i never said you were at my car, i simply said you were there..... so you can be butt hurt about it all if you want to fact is, you were there plain and simple. my question is why are you bringing 2 other guys to my house with you? And honestly I have no idea who you are what you look like nothing so the time we "talked" at tomaz shop.... i dont remember it.....
91' RHD 240sx
96'240sx

SALTiNE

SALTiNE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Cars, Video games, Pepsi, and Long Walks on the Beach
QUOTE (Krazycaron @ Mar 31 2010, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Scott....
like we talked about on the phone yesterday..... 1. i never said it was your car, what i had said was that even is the kid that is accused of stealing marks motor..... 2. I dont care if he thought it was his car or not, at 3:45 in the morning is not the right time to be walking up to someones car to look at it (that is how you get shot) 3. The way I see it you were there.....i never said you were at my car, i simply said you were there..... so you can be butt hurt about it all if you want to fact is, you were there plain and simple. my question is why are you bringing 2 other guys to my house with you? And honestly I have no idea who you are what you look like nothing so the time we "talked" at tomaz shop.... i dont remember it.....

Well even if you "supposedly" didn't say anything, just really interesting how I'm hearing that it's coming from you. And your still bringing up the whole being there late, pretty sure we all agreed it was a bad idea including me. So bring up a new point in your argument. I also never said that I wasn't there, I never denied that. If you would read you'd understand why I was there. Why's it matter how many people came with me? But just so you can sleep well tonight. One needed a tire from Alex and I was headed to my other friends house to drop him off. I was coming over by yourself but when they heard your name they were excited to stop by. Glad to see your cool enough to reply online but not call me back yesterday. I was even nice enough to give your gf my number so you could call me when it was convenient.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (Krazycaron @ Mar 31 2010, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2. I dont care if he thought it was his car or not, at 3:45 in the morning is not the right time to be walking up to someones car to look at it (that is how you get shot)
I can agree to this rolleyes.gif

kyle black

kyle black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:cars,girls,thats about it
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Mar 31 2010, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can agree to this rolleyes.gif

yeah anyone would agree with this.but still no he knows why they were looking at it so i dont see why this is still goin on..

but today when i went to alexs i was thinking that it did hella look like the snow leopard just it went back to 4 lug haha

gotspins13

gotspins13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
QUOTE (kyle black @ Mar 31 2010, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah anyone would agree with this.but still no he knows why they were looking at it so i dont see why this is still goin on..

but today when i went to alexs i was thinking that it did hella look like the snow leopard just it went back to 4 lug haha

so what youre telling me here is that he has not ONE, but TWO piece of shit 240s?! because my old hatch was turfed! and that old s14 was even more TURFEDD!!

can i get some clarification on this mr kyle black? whistle.gif
perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines

kyle black

kyle black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:cars,girls,thats about it
QUOTE (gotspins13 @ Apr 1 2010, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so what youre telling me here is that he has not ONE, but TWO piece of shit 240s?! because my old hatch was turfed! and that old s14 was even more TURFEDD!!

can i get some clarification on this mr kyle black? whistle.gif

lol its not that bad just a lil beat but you have to remember i was the one person who liked the snow leopard too haha

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
Well since I was at alex's the last couple day for his 5spd swap.Im not gonna talk shit about someone else shit that I don't even really know about. Is yes. It does look like the snow leopard at first glance and if it was dark. Other then that the car really doesn't look bad just looks like a stock pearl white s14 with a lil front end damage.

Krazycaron

Krazycaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
chris the car is actually pretty clean if you stop and look at it....the front end is hammered cuz some chck pulled out from a side street when i was like 50 ft from her.....other than that the car is in pretty good shape....besides the fact...why the fuck does it matter to yoiu what my car looks like? its like you have some infatuation with talking shit about other peoples cars or something.....and i forgot to ask you a question....how are you gonna bag on a ca18det when your motor is the same fucking thing as a ca with 2 cyl added onto it.... really?
91' RHD 240sx
96'240sx

Just Droo

Just Droo

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
it's a bird.

Just Droo

Just Droo

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
it's a plane.

Just Droo

Just Droo

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

assassin10000

assassin10000

GTS Diff abuser!!!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 535 posts
You know, we're all going to hell for laughing at that picture.

Hahahaha.

Andrew

InfamousJesseJames

InfamousJesseJames

Dave!... Listen up!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:WOMEN &amp; CARS what else is there
QUOTE (assassin10000 @ Apr 6 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, we're all going to hell for laughing at that picture.

Hahahaha.

Andrew

doesn't matter...I was going anyways....LMFAO at the whole thing!!!!!

singlecamslam

singlecamslam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i never did like mr. bikersater guy very much, now i dont like him more. I hope they give him time and strip his license.

bikerskater

bikerskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
chris i was not trying to take your car for the thousandth time if i was wouldnt you think it would have been gone already? anyways im back i fucked up... i learned and on my way to a better path in life. so any one else wants talk shit or have a question come see me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users