Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

All Kinds Of bad Ideas

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
Got bored some of these are really really bad ideas so Ill share haha

This is just stupid
http://videos.street...FTING_75550.htm

1 mustang down
http://videos.street...y-his_91542.htm

about 1:10 thats all kinds of bad news

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
LOL yea thats what happens when boredom strikes! The 2nd vid I have seen and if I remember right it's actually part of a longer vid that has many Domestic cars leaving the same get together and hitting other cars despite just watching the people before them do the exact same thing.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (mestizo @ Dec 24 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL yea thats what happens when boredom strikes! The 2nd vid I have seen and if I remember right it's actually part of a longer vid that has many Domestic cars leaving the same get together and hitting other cars despite just watching the people before them do the exact same thing.
Lmao Thats Great if you stumble across that vid again post it up Id love to watch some domestics crash Ill see if i can find it while im still bored thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users