Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How does this work

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
Never had one that i know ill have to go to traffic school for thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif

Just Droo

Just Droo

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
I've gotten plenty of these before. It's Citrus Heights, so the notice in the mail should come fairly quick, 30 days maybe, not like Placer County. You'll have an option to just pay the fine, show up on the specified court date on the incoming notice and fight the ticket, or pay the fine plus the fee for traffic school. I forget what the different costs are. Sacramento county still may let you do the traffic school online too. You can complete the thing in about half an hour and be done with it. If you choose to fight the ticket there is always the off chance that the issuing officer won't show up to the court date, in which they will throw out the case. No points, no fees. I've never been that lucky though. Good luck man.

p.s. did he get you with the gun or pacing?

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (Just Droo @ May 14 2008, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've gotten plenty of these before. It's Citrus Heights, so the notice in the mail should come fairly quick, 30 days maybe, not like Placer County. You'll have an option to just pay the fine, show up on the specified court date on the incoming notice and fight the ticket, or pay the fine plus the fee for traffic school. I forget what the different costs are. Sacramento county still may let you do the traffic school online too. You can complete the thing in about half an hour and be done with it. If you choose to fight the ticket there is always the off chance that the issuing officer won't show up to the court date, in which they will throw out the case. No points, no fees. I've never been that lucky though. Good luck man.

p.s. did he get you with the gun or pacing?
She lol but im not sure i should of asked but i think shes gonna go for some overtime cause i saw her pulling over 3 people earlier and ive seen her pulling over tons of people i prolly should of watched my back i think ill ask for payments on the fine and fee for traffic school but man it would be good to not pay anything at all and no points

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users