Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

InfamousJesseJames's Content

There have been 49 items by InfamousJesseJames (Search limited from 22-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4658 Infamous Jesse James Project S14

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 27 January 2011 - 05:39 AM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

LOL...I borrowed that from Rob!!! It was in his garage! whistle.gif

#4657 Not gonna lie...I'd probably do it too...lol

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 27 January 2011 - 05:37 AM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

HAHAHA that shit is funny!!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

#4651 S14 Build Numba 4

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 24 January 2011 - 10:34 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Well about damn time dougie...its not the end of the world just yet. Just the beginning for many more things to come.

Doug ~ I want your seat rails!!! LOL whistle.gif

#4639 Infamous Jesse James Project S14

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 22 January 2011 - 11:11 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Well it was a nice day and I wanted to do something to my car...here is what I did:

Well I purchased a full ES bushing kit a long time ago when I bought the car. Little by little I am getting them all installed. Today I decided to replace the rear lower control arm bushings.

First off I found after awhile the best solution was to just disconect all the arms and the axel nut and pull the arm and upright out as one whole peice without undoing the ball joint.

After removing the arm/uprightI proceeded to use a Mapp gas torch and torch out the old bushings.

After the center metal sleeve fell out I scrapped all the hot melted rubber from the outer sleeve. Then used a small hack saw to cut the outer sleeve to aid in the removal of the sleeve. Trying to be careful not to cut all the way through and into the control arm itself.

After I made a slit in the sleeve I used a chisle and hammer to knock out the sleeve. Once I removed all the sleeves from the control arm I used a file to clean out any burrs so that there wont be any damage to the new bushings.

Here you will see the new ES bushings for the control arms:

I used the supplied ES bushing lube and lubed them up. Rob aided me in the pressing of the bushings. It was a huge pain in the ass but we got them all pressed in using several devices.

Here is some pics of the bushings all pressed in and ready to go on the car:

Yes this process was a huge pain in the ass thumbsdown.gif and I hope to never do it again. But it was worth it I know.

Just driving the car on the street and down the road I could already tell a difference in the rear of the car. Its amazing how much of a difference they made. But I am still feeling there is something loose in the rear.

Next thing to do is the front lower control arms!!! whistle.gif

#4632 S14 Build Numba 4

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 19 January 2011 - 10:11 AM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

[quote name='Sideways~S14' date='Jan 1 2011, 01:52 PM' post='4582']
Alright Got the t28 on an running! Heres a couple pics I was gonna have fraz reweld my ic piping but realized I had stock s14 sr piping and I just made to cuts and a coupler and boom done! So far Im liking the power from the t28 theres deffinatly alot more pull on top end maybe a lil more boost and a base map tune and ill be happy as far as power goes! Suspension is in the next update smile.gif

I thought you were happy with this!!! I thought the next update was suspension!!! Dougie, Dougie, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug...

LOL just messin with ya...good shit!!!

#4617 Not gonna lie...I'd probably do it too...lol

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 16 January 2011 - 09:55 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

yeah but you know you would drift it too if you were in it!!!

#4616 SATS Cosworth Supra Launch Video

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 16 January 2011 - 09:54 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

lol yeah on both parts...hahaha

#4613 Not gonna lie...I'd probably do it too...lol

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 16 January 2011 - 11:41 AM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

#4612 SATS Cosworth Supra Launch Video

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 16 January 2011 - 11:38 AM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

Pretty sick supra!!!

#4609 rxm6's S13 build/restore

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 14 January 2011 - 12:21 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Welcome to the board. This is a great place to find answers like they said. There are some knowledgeable people on this sight. Just ask and I am sure someone will chime in and give you good advice.

I gotta say that is a beast of a brace...I dunno if you will need all that for an S chassis. I suggest some Stealth Custom Fab bracing. (Front Strut Bar, Fender Braces, Tension Rod Brace and Rear Strut bar) Trust me they work great. With each brace you will notice a difference in the chassis itself. And its all cheaper than name brand stuff and the construction is way way way better too. More bang for your buck!!!

I suggest looking at Mestizos thread for ideas and such. It truly is a great thread.

#4589 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 05 January 2011 - 07:58 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

It was a dark and cloudy day when the clouds opened up and the light shined down upon the Mestizo S13. As Jonnie Fraz descended from the heavens he said "Mestizo, it is time...to finish the cage" (Mystical religious sounds play in the background)

LMAO

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

#4585 Infamous Jesse James Project S14

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 02 January 2011 - 01:59 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Here is the video I made from the footage at the event...enjoy smile.gif

http://www.vimeo.com/18358863

#4581 Infamous Jesse James Project S14

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 01 January 2011 - 01:06 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

A small update after the event last weekend:

Well last Sunday I went to the Limitless Motor sports 2 event at Thunder Hill. I had a really good time out there and as always learned a lot. I had installed Stealth Custom Fab Fender Braces before the event and had no seat time with them. So trying to re-learn the car and the slick skid pad was a decent battle. There was a huge difference in the way the car felt in the front with the braces and it felt good. So after adjusting tire pressure and some shock settings I found a happy medium and got my drift on!!! I even got a taste of the Full track and quickly realized how big of a difference it really is out there!!!

Again wanna say Thanks to Jon (Stealth Custom Fab) for the AWESOME parts and Rob (Mestizo) for the coaching and Jay (J's Kustomz paint) for making the car look as good as it does!!!

Here are a few pics for now...video later!

And here is a small battle scar from the event smile.gif

#4580 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 01 January 2011 - 12:41 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Good Shit Dude!!! Cant wait to see this all done up and you back on the track!!! Do Work Son!!!!

Shit looks good Jay!!!

#4557 Infamous Jesse James Project S14

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 24 November 2010 - 02:54 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Last weekend I got my Stealth Custom Fab fender braces from Jon...I got them installed on the car.

I also ziptied my main harness some more...

Also I got my kit painted and got it all mounted and looking good. Check it out!!!
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Thanks Jon, Rob and Jason for all the help and parts...Jon I will let you know just what I think about the fender braces after the next event !!! thumbsup.gif

#4551 Infamous Jesse James Project S14

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 15 November 2010 - 10:46 AM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

So awhile ago I invested in a Version Select type 1 aero kit. After I received my kit I found they sent me the wrong front bumper. After consulting with VS they sent me a new front bumper and after a long wait I finally got all the peices I ordered.

This last weekend Rob and I fitted the kit to the car...now I just have to wait for the paint guy to paint the kit. Here are some before and after pics.

Before:

Front

Rear

Side

After:

Front

Rear

Side

I am in love with the way this car looks now thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

#4544 A lil something for Rob

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 05 November 2010 - 09:55 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

lol...I just thought you might like the fact that your girl is street racing...just too bad it was in a pile of shit Mercedes...lol

#4542 A lil something for Rob

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 05 November 2010 - 09:26 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

the video isnt bad but forward to 4:45...

http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel

#4535 ill be your bf. just watch the vid

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 24 October 2010 - 07:28 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

I would do bad bad things to that girl tongue.gif~

#4530 Infamous Jesse James Project S14

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 30 September 2010 - 09:01 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Well just a lil update...I finally got my car painted. I decided on the Hot Rod Flatz Midnight Blue...it is an awesome color I must say. Well here is some pics of the car...more to come after I get my new kit and get it installed...

Before...

After...

#4527 WTB RB25DET parts

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 18 September 2010 - 05:54 PM in Classifieds

OK so I am starting or going to start a motor build for my S14...here are some parts I am looking for...let me know what you got and lets make a deal...

I need the following for now:

RB25 pistons (86mm with 8.5 to 1 compression) Stock or aftermarket

RB25 connecting rods

RB25 Crankshaft

RB25 Head (dont care if its just the head with no cams or valves ect) Ill take it

#4519 Just Droo's Zenki S14 Build Thread

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 29 August 2010 - 12:22 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

QUOTE (Just Droo @ Aug 24 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's BIG, It's AWKWARD, It's SAPPORO! w00t.gif

Thats what she said...LMFAO!!!!! rofl.gif punk.gif

#4512 Limitless Drift-Skid_Grip Event video

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 21 August 2010 - 05:48 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

here you go...enjoy

#4508 Infamous Jesse James Project S14

Posted by InfamousJesseJames on 09 August 2010 - 12:39 AM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

Well I picked up a Stealth Custom Fab Power Brace from Jonnie Fraz. This thing is amazing, and I know it will do its job right and make a big difference.

Here is a pick of the Stealth Custom Fab Power Brace:

Here is the Tension Rod brackets off my S14:

Here is the brace pre-mounted on the ground:

Here is the brace mounted up in the car:

Just out of the drive way I can feel the difference with the brace in the front end. Taking corners with normal daily driving you can also feel a big difference in how the car handles and the response at the steering wheel. I cant wait to try this bad boy out for reals!!! thumbsup.gif

Thanks again Jon and Rob for all the help and jokes!!!! wave.gif