Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

MASTR Z's Content

There have been 20 items by MASTR Z (Search limited from 18-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2175 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by MASTR Z on 18 March 2008 - 09:58 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

damn nice sliding !! makes me wish i had more tires to burn through... very soon...

#2011 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by MASTR Z on 08 January 2008 - 11:31 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

QUOTE (mestizo @ Jan 9 2008, 12:25 AM)
Thanks bro! That was so much fun! Hey bro do you want me to resize ur sig pic for you? lol it's a lil on the large side.

sure! that damn thing is huge... a bit smaller would be better!! thanks!

#2010 Ok Not Cool At All

Posted by MASTR Z on 08 January 2008 - 11:29 PM in Anything goes.

my baby has 222k on a 96TT, daily driver, track and drift fun machine... drove it up the thunder hill all three times, never even changed tires or took out the stereo, raced and drifted it as i drive it everyday... but a nice quiet commuter would be really nice!!!!!!!

#2008 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by MASTR Z on 08 January 2008 - 11:21 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

yeah, co-piloting the 82-85mph e-brake slides was awesome!! all i have to say is.. damn i need better seats!!

#2006 ThunderDrift 12/22

Posted by MASTR Z on 08 January 2008 - 11:03 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

a bit late but here's the two runs that rob taped for me and somoe pics from my track day with the EVO's sunday..

http://s146.photobuc...mview=slideshow

overall... i have had more track time, racing, drifting, and dragging over the last 3 months than i have in the last 3 years... thanks everyone for the great company and enthusiasm.

Happy New Year everyone and Happy Drifting!!!

#1860 Thunder Drift 11/10/07

Posted by MASTR Z on 13 November 2007 - 11:06 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

man... those be some perty shots... and yeah, yeah,... I know... get some coilovers to get rid of that body roll...

#1750 autocross schedule for those who may want to know

Posted by MASTR Z on 27 September 2007 - 08:52 PM in Events

i'm hittin the 20th enduro in stockton and the atwater course on the 21st. if anyone else would like to play, bring it on!

#1749 My website videos link

Posted by MASTR Z on 27 September 2007 - 08:35 PM in Pics, videos and whatever else you got.

That was some perrty slidin at thunderhill!!! Very nice.. the car is lookin very stable and it looks like your gettin/are pretty damn comfy with that 5 speed!!! How much was the event?

#1746 Mestizo's 92 Nissan 240SX Coupe Build Thread

Posted by MASTR Z on 24 September 2007 - 10:30 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

DAMN!!! I miss all the fun!... and just a FYI.. just got in on a group buy for the KTS straight from Japan... weeehoooo... its about time.. I know!

#1518 Stealth Fab - AE86 Prototype(s).

Posted by MASTR Z on 27 June 2007 - 11:24 AM in Tech Info

man that is perrrrtyyy... very nice

#1484 S13 240sx inner and outer tie rod install.

Posted by MASTR Z on 11 June 2007 - 12:07 PM in How to and do it yourself.

very nice man... see... that's what i need to do more of... more pics and goodies... very nice...

#1462 Z32 & Other Nissan Differential info ATTN: Matt

Posted by MASTR Z on 05 June 2007 - 09:21 AM in Tech Info

damn... lots of goodies.. thanks man... and thanks again for all your help this weekend... car feels great... does want to push more especially with the crappy tires, but made the car feel so much more controllable... sundays autocross, i got pissed at the whole lack of cornering of the tires that my second run i just started drifting it right off the bat and was easily able to hold it and even doryied (spelling's probably off) out of the little switch back corner and through the first slalom and never hit a cone, but then spun out at the next corner cuz i gots a little aggressive with the clutch kick... all in all, i'm diggin the locked.gif rear end, but don't recommend the big ass tires with it...

oh yeah.. and boy did i eat through some major tread this weekend... i've got maybe half my tread left... thumbsup.gif

#1429 240 diff

Posted by MASTR Z on 24 May 2007 - 10:01 PM in Tech Info

man those welds look pretty brutal... but i guess those things won't be comin loose anytime soon... otherwise, i can't wait to get it and get it in!!

#1426 240 diff

Posted by MASTR Z on 24 May 2007 - 12:28 PM in Tech Info

http://sandiego.crai.../334535529.html

its on its way... so possibly next week/this weekend, it may be going in if all fits well...

Rob, if you can get me the pics of the welds and locations, that would be great.. gunna double check the work and possibly add a couple of more welds to it if need be...

No more opening up f*@cking diff for me...now i just might be able to drift a little something...

#1350 HICAS Elimination - ATTN: Matt/MSTR Z

Posted by MASTR Z on 25 April 2007 - 02:31 PM in Tech Info

the hicas help get that elephant of a z around the corners a bit better by turning the rear wheels... 4 wheel steering... i love it, but it makes drifting somewhat of a challenge with the tires turning from side to side in the rear... its only 1.5 degrees max i believe, but its enough to ruin a drift and put you into a curb...

#1339 autocross schedule for those who may want to know

Posted by MASTR Z on 24 April 2007 - 07:47 AM in Events

http://www.sfrscca.o...sacschd2007.htm this is for the sac chapter that i always go to cuz its the closet and doesn't take up the whole day...

#1337 Spool goodness - hopefully.

Posted by MASTR Z on 24 April 2007 - 07:41 AM in Tech Info

ooooohhhhh soooooo preeeeeettyyyy.....

#1336 HICAS Elimination - ATTN: Matt/MSTR Z

Posted by MASTR Z on 24 April 2007 - 07:40 AM in Tech Info

sweet! thanks and thanks for the test ride saturday night aswell.. as always, not too damn bad at all for an auto... very nice!

#1330 HICAS Elimination - ATTN: Matt/MSTR Z

Posted by MASTR Z on 23 April 2007 - 04:30 PM in Tech Info

interesting.... i like it... similar to pulling the fuse, but also with the shims, keeps it from being able to flex under load... i'll have to make a set soon... peice of cake... hey rob, did you happen to have a chance to talk to the guy about that diff?

#1302 Andrew's AE86 #2

Posted by MASTR Z on 11 April 2007 - 03:18 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

it was damn nice to see Andrew and the little red drift toy 2 together wastin tires... it was even better being out slidin around and actually having a bit of control... keepin it off the curbs and away from the light poles..

overall, it's good to have ya back up and runnin Andrew...