Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

剣 sil80 and my old skyline

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Drifting,Skateboarding,touge,music,reading books,and bboying
Here is my old skyline my sil80. read bottom post had to delete pics cuz I used my pic space so I deleted them.Gonna embed my photos like every11 else lol

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
too many pics wann see the rest go here http://www.cardomain.com/id/dkslong I will also post some vids on youtube of the sil8 it has strobes and everything.you can view some driftin and my skyline on youtube look for dkslong on youtube in search.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Nice cars man, I would love to have an R34 some day.

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Dec 25 2008, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice cars man, I would love to have an R34 some day.

Wish you were here in japan I think I could see u goin over to toyota.Ijz and 2jz are strong engines man.My firends havnt had a blown engine yet.I have one friend with a laurel and he did a SR swap.Laruels come with RB20s but the SR is better for weight displacment.He has blown 6 SR'S ph34r.gif while my boy with the 1J just blows water hoses lol.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
I have not had an issue with my SR yet, but over here most problems with SR's have a lot do with people not wiring them right and trying to run way too much boost. I would love to have a Chaser or a Soarer but again over here in the states those cars are still expensive.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (mestizo @ Dec 25 2008, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have not had an issue with my SR yet, but over here most problems with SR's have a lot do with people not wiring them right and trying to run way too much boost. I would love to have a Chaser or a Soarer but again over here in the states those cars are still expensive.
Yea your SR is just plain gifted too haha but agree on most of sr problems are the users not the motors cough someone we know running 17lbs cough dont know how his turbo held to that haha but dkslong clean car really diggin the sil80 specially the corners on the sil front still weird when seeing things on the right side of the cars hahaha

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Dec 26 2008, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea your SR is just plain gifted too haha but agree on most of sr problems are the users not the motors cough someone we know running 17lbs cough dont know how his turbo held to that haha but dkslong clean car really diggin the sil80 specially the corners on the sil front still weird when seeing things on the right side of the cars hahaha

Yea i agree most people in the us want too much boost and dont care about longevity.I like what the japanese do just leave the engine alone.Most my friends drift on stock settings.
We add gauges to monitor stuff and we strengthen the chassis with after market parts.

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
heres my wifes oddy 10khids tien wagon flex fabulous rims 18s deep sish.got a pioneer head unit 5.8inch screen with two tv headrest.Goin for visors nxt.Leds galore and BROS clazio leather seat covers andD.A.D table, junction produce neck rest and heres my car.Dont worry I still have the works I just use these volk racings to drift in.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Cars look good man!

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
well here some new pics.i also decided not to go 5 lug till nxt summer I pulled a 5 lug kit off a R32 GTST for 100 bucks from my boys junk yard^^.i replced my JIC suspension with brand new Cusco type 2 zeros from a C33 laruel $300 bucks from upgarage.If u didnt know S13 and 180s suspension is the same as A31 ceferio,C33 laurel,S14 only fronts and I believe the R32 and of course S13.U can also us a R33 ASSY or a R32 assy its bolts right up^^

I also got some fuji speedway pics just 2 I forgot my camera battery so no footage of my cherry poping at the track.Well I will go to the track again for sloppy seconds on the 27th of this month hopefully.oh and u guys will be jealous I had a D1 driver drift my car and coach me for free!!! I forgot his name I kno he drives a hachi roku.

Heres a pic of my interior my interior has been updated now I have a D1 spec steering wheel now.

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
and to show u the look I am aiming for on my 180 here is my friends car.We have a biig community here in japan we meet on fridays at daikoku and since I am really good with pics when I want to be here are some of my boy's cars.

and here are some pics of my car and dai koku futo enjoy^^

good ol sil80

I hope this doesent eat bandwidth

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Sweet pics man! I hope some day I can get over there and slide... it looks like so much fun!

InfamousJesseJames

InfamousJesseJames

Dave!... Listen up!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:WOMEN &amp; CARS what else is there
Looking Sweet Bro!!!! I wish I could get back over into Japan and do it all over again!!! Keep us updated

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
This Friday I go to fuji speedway(my homeboys drift event) my second time lets hope my drifting got btter.My last time I can drift b4 back surgery then ima take a month off ill have a vid up.Too bad iam going to miss the 12th with team weld and get put in drift tengoku.Also other news my friend steve is going for his pro license in fornula D wish him luck.he is parting out his S13 lmao and going back to the us.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Sick with it man! Get pics and vids for sure!

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
Well sad sad day i traded this car for a C33 laurel as some of you seen on Fb i will upload my new gripes and adventures lmao

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Nice! I cant wait to see the new car!

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
Here is the car needs some work like primering new fenders and front bumper along with a bonnet and some interior touch ups along with frame work I am seeing $1,500 to fixe her up but all parts are aftermarket annd its RB25DET^^^^^^^with a 2 way LSD

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Nice! Great come up man!

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
Well if you guys have been following my FB u kno I got a Mark 2 here is some pics and now the SHIT><More probs found on the Mark 2. Hole in my inter cooler pipe>< near the ac part on my belt.Inter cooler needs to be re adjusted and a oil leak somewhere Roger said maybe valve spring covers or the oil cooler or.... something about camshaft cover>< we will see yay more money!!!Clean the underbelly of the car and find the culprit.Also measured my LSD today and it was fine it was a 9 yay under 10 no re shimming and I put a cover over the bearing on one half shaft because it was missing .You could tell because there was grease every where.Tomorrow I will finish bolting it on yay done maybe 1 more month of no Mark 2 lmao.Also on top of that my car has to still be registered for shaken>< I got my parking permit and my drivers license and my gaijin card^^ Hmm what else... my ac still needs to be fixed I either need to register my upper arms for shaken or change em out( I am going with register but cost 200 bucks) Also my body work was not finished still waiting on my rear bumper but I could change out my LSD.Another thing that happend that was bad was I lost my bank card><!!!!! I had to order another hopefully it doesnt take very long..

Also a lil background since my last post.I'm out the ARMY bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking for work. LMAO kindof wish I was with yall buildin up cars!!.Well I will be going to college in AUG and I will be going to FALL MATSURI IN EBISU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well here pics of the mark 2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users