Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ive been quiet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Drifting,Skateboarding,touge,music,reading books,and bboying
Sooo if you dont follow my fb well. I left Jpn this year of March.Came to the usa to finish school and to get my ptsd looked out and another back surgery! I got the back surgery on Mon the 13th but I have been hangin out with the NOLAdrift community. I bought a 2014 frs tried it out.Need more seat time.I decied the car was too new so i am buying my friends s14 kouki for 2,5kI guess auto drifts with a ka untill I get the piece for the swap.I gotta make the car look pretty too new orleans suxs for roads and pretty cars.I have been out the drift game for 2 years.Test drifted the frs on the coarse my friend laid out could only drift the S curb.I still got alot to learn I guess. Il be headed to AZ next year and il be bringin my stuff with me.Il post picks of the FRS and the 14 when I get her.I was wanting a 4 door bad but they are tooo pricy here in this state.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users