Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fuse blowing led clust install and vent

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Drifting,Skateboarding,touge,music,reading books,and bboying
Ok had my led clusters installed at a shop every thing was fine till the nxt morning my fuse blew that controls the illumination of clusters and my tail lights.idiots at the shop also grounded a black wire from my car to the radio. I can't check my car till Friday but I think that black wire has to do with my cluster.never had this problem till some1 ekes messed with my stuff.wanted to ask is there a ground for the cluster in that spot or is it because of the LEDs.If this isn't it is there loose wires by the cluster

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Dam the ever elusive parking light problem with S13's... it could be one of several things, the TCU (white Box), the headlight switch/stalk or that black wire to the radio harness. No real answer here except to check all of those and see what is exactly wrong.

Dkslong

Dkslong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Drifting,Skateboarding,touge,music,reading books,and bboying
QUOTE (mestizo @ Jul 27 2010, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dam the ever elusive parking light problem with S13's... it could be one of several things, the TCU (white Box), the headlight switch/stalk or that black wire to the radio harness. No real answer here except to check all of those and see what is exactly wrong.

This was fixed I had a wire that was spliced off my turn signals for fog lamps(inspection purposes) and there was a open wire touching my bumper support.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users