Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

so after going through about 4 s13's

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

gotspins13

gotspins13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
so i after going through toooooo many s13's i finally found the good one to start practicing with and learned to drift, my last hatch which was in perfect condition but like 200k on it i spun a bearing i did my very first motor swap with enriques single cam. with little help i proved alot of people wrong and i did it rolleyes.gif then it started giving me problems then i found a 93 coupe with a dohc with only 133k so i jumped on it and the idiot traded me=] its got a whole bushing kit on it, subframe collars and on tokico blues and tein springs and q45 brakes =] i love those breaks haha. i havent bothered to get pics of it since its soon about to be on new wheels that brandon got me for my 5lug, i mean i was okay with letting him get my 5lugs and him getting me wheels since im too broke to buy wheels and he's a good friend so i said what the hell lets do it=]
future plans are....
jonnie fraz's struts