Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sliding 2/27/10

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
overall decent night we stayed at nationals for like a hour till sac pd came and then kyle black ran and got away with his sohc hahaha

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
I have not watched the whole thing yet, but the funny parts about it are... it's not all at national and you used everyone's real name including a FULL real name in the video.

**Edit**

Watched the whole vid now, more practice seems to be my only input to this video.

InfamousJesseJames

InfamousJesseJames

Dave!... Listen up!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:WOMEN & CARS what else is there
I am still waiting for Evan to fuck up that dudes car!!!! make sure you take plenty of footage of that for me ok...LOL

kyle black

kyle black

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:cars,girls,thats about it
why so much hate on evan? and i agree with rob we need way more seat time.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Feb 28 2010, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have not watched the whole thing yet, but the funny parts about it are... it's not all at national and you used everyone's real name including a FULL real name in the video.

**Edit**

Watched the whole vid now, more practice seems to be my only input to this video.
Yea thats why I said nationals and shit. I was just being a lazy teenager.Also The names are yes all real first names but Kyle Black is what we call him his last name isnt really black. Although Im positive someones name really is Kyle Black lol Also Jesse If I catch anything on film its useually just luck lol

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
QUOTE (kyle black @ Mar 1 2010, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why so much hate on evan?

It's not hate so much as just waiting for the inevitable to happen.

InfamousJesseJames

InfamousJesseJames

Dave!... Listen up!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:WOMEN &amp; CARS what else is there
QUOTE (mestizo @ Mar 1 2010, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not hate so much as just waiting for the inevitable to happen.

This is true...

bikerskater

bikerskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
ok first off jesse you dont even know me alright? And its inevitable for everyone you cant just single me out....like andrew said "its like a motorcycle you have either gone down or going to go down" so stop singling me out.

Second i know i need my practice and more seat time and thats what i am doing i know i have improved very much over the past year and im proud of what i have been able to learn.

so go ahead talk your shit.

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Jesus! This is why almost everyone of your threads on all of the forums turn into shit. You have no idea how to take criticism and you believe that you are something you are not, which is why you stop posting here for so long. You single yourself out, rather than just rolling with it or taking it all in stride.

Jesse knows more about you than you realize, and second it's not as if you don't hit a lot of shit while you are out there. The comments made about you were made in a joking manner, but humor and other forms of communications are lost by typing what you say. Stop taking it so fucking seriously!

What Andrew said is true, we are all eventually going to hit something. However driving above your skill level, hitting something and then usinng Andrew's saying is not the same. Andrew, Jesse and I are all on 1 chassis... how many have you wrecked/been thru?

You will prolly take this as me talking shit... that is exactly why you fail so much. Talking shit is when someone says something about you that's false. If it's the truth then it's not talking shit, it's called speaking the truth especially when the person you are talking about can hear/read it for themselves.

Your attitude is why so many people give you such a hard time about drifting, but again you won't realize this and just think it's people hating on you or talking shit about you.

You and the other kids out there have no idea how much Andrew and I help you. We answer every question you guys come up with and give out advise when it's warranted. But 95% of what we say falls on deaf ears.

bikerskater

bikerskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
1.i do take criticism well

2. im not the same kid anymore rob i dont think im something im not but your not around me enough to see that...i know what i know and i stick to that and strive for more.

3.jesse only knows what you tell him

4.i would still be on my first chassis if my parents didnt take it away and it get stolen....again if you knew me you would know this.

5.if talking shit is something that is false then indeedly you are talking shit

6.i havent hit alotta shit while being out i have crashed while drifting just as many times as doug has and i dont see you saying this stuff to him? the only one you witnessed was me crashing at pell over 2 years ago.

7.i dont post on any forums because i have a life other then sitting on forums all day.....

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Again, you managed to single yourself out again. Rather than just listening to what was said and realizing that you are in fact that cause of the situation, you take it as talking shit again.

This will be my last post regarding you and this particular thread.

I have never and will never talk shit about you, if you believe I have then confront me about it.

I have a saying, " i say how it is and not how you want it to be". Basically 99% of the population can't take the truth, you are in this 99%. Don't be angry over truth.

As for me saying stuff to Doug about going thru 3 chassis already, lol I do all the time. It's all to his face too, ask him about it. What's the point of saying to someone else? That's not funny... besides the person I am trying to help when I say that stuff is Doug. So why would I need to say it to anyone else. You still have not realized that I have been trying to help, which is why we continue to go in circles when you post on my site.

Just because I have not been around you doesn't mean I don't know what you do. Your ability to hit things and wreck chassis and then blab about it make it really easy for me and others to know what you do. I didn't need to tell Jesse anything about you... you and all of your friends did that long before Jesse got his S14.

As for your intended insult about me or others not having a life outside the internet, I will just let that go. I am not sure where you were trying to go with comment but whatever, I mean you are replying to this comment on the net. Sounds a bit contradictory to me lol.

I don't post a lot on many forums that I am on, but what I do a lot of is read, learn and apply what I have learned. That is how I know you go thru this on other sites, any time you link my site or use your same screen name I know about it.

At this point I am going to give you my LAST bit of free advise... "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me".

bikerskater

bikerskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
i was stating in general about the forum comment. i dont really blab about what i hit or did i tell my friends about what happen and that is it dougs the one who posted pictures to show the world about it.

im not angry when i am told the truth yes i will more then likely be frustrated by it but i get mad when what i am told and i feel it is not the truth or have been told different.

And yes you have help me with mechanical things here and there an i am grateful for that. but i dont ask for anything else i dont ask for help with driving techniques or anything because no offense or like nothing personal i dont like your driving style thats just how i am.

that is more then likley why you think i get mad or cant accept the truth?

idk it just seems like you have never liked me and i have never been a fan of you and thats just how it is?

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (bikerskater @ Mar 1 2010, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1.i do take criticism well
My only post to this otherwise Ima stay out of it. You don't take criticism well. The night we filmed this. Before I even commented. You got defensive when I didn't even say anything. Ya I gave you shit about using the E-Brake and Killing any speed there was. Both Sides have valid points. This is just one thing I disagree with. Yea Rob does give me shit all the time about going through 3 chassis's though all the time.

bikerskater

bikerskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
alright sometimes i take it well also was low on sleep

InfamousJesseJames

InfamousJesseJames

Dave!... Listen up!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
Ok my post on this matter...you know your right Evan...What I said was a little much. What I know about you is what others have told me and what I have seen.

Truth is you go all out while sliding, going faster than your ability and you end up sliding into poles and such. I have seen this.

I know I haven't been in this scene for very long but I have been in other scenes and I know what happens when people go beyond their ability too fast.

And frankly I hate to see something happen to a nice car. But hey if your friend trust you with his car so be it. Have at it.

If you go back and read your post on here, you will see you do not take criticism very well. Trust me...criticism is the key to your success.

bikerskater

bikerskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
i have not gone out of my limits and really long time and thats what i have been trying to get across and i know that rob has seen this by the comment i was told from doug about when i came in after he said from what i remember "wow hes kinda learned" and that what i have been talking about...

gotspins13

gotspins13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
QUOTE (InfamousJesseJames @ Feb 28 2010, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am still waiting for Evan to fuck up that dudes car!!!! make sure you take plenty of footage of that for me ok...LOL

a little much? thats more then that, how would you like it if i said "im waiting for jesse to smack a curb and smash those thise headlights!!!!"
ya no. thats fucked up. you dont even know the guy and your already talking shit, sure people say he doesnt know much but he has learned alot and im more then sure that both me and him can kill it alot better then you. and ya that pole thing, was over 2 year ago and he hasnt hit anything since, and ya you said you havent been sliding that long at all, so WHERE is youre room to talk shit on someone else that has been way longer then you have.

and no offence to anyone else rob and andrew are good guys to learn from but you jesse are getting alittle ahead of your game from what ive seen and heard you talk about others, so maybe take a look in the mirror and go learn your shit.
perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (gotspins13 @ Mar 2 2010, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a little much? thats more then that, how would you like it if i said "im waiting for jesse to smack a curb and smash those thise headlights!!!!"
ya no. thats fucked up. you dont even know the guy and your already talking shit, sure people say he doesnt know much but he has learned alot and im more then sure that both me and him can kill it alot better then you. and ya that pole thing, was over 2 year ago and he hasnt hit anything since, and ya you said you havent been sliding that long at all, so WHERE is youre room to talk shit on someone else that has been way longer then you have.

and no offence to anyone else rob and andrew are good guys to learn from but you jesse are getting alittle ahead of your game from what ive seen and heard you talk about others, so maybe take a look in the mirror and go learn your shit.
You don't have much room to talk either BK.

gotspins13

gotspins13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Mar 2 2010, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't have much room to talk either BK.

actually i have a pretty good amount of room to talk in douglish...
perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines

InfamousJesseJames

InfamousJesseJames

Dave!... Listen up!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
QUOTE (gotspins13 @ Mar 2 2010, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Obviously you dont know shit...thats it...and I am not talking about sliding either...its about what you have heard.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users