Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RANT

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Copilot

Copilot

Wait... How old are you again?!

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
So i go to drop off my perscription today for my shots that I have to tkae. The pharmacy says that they dont have it in stockand that they would have to order it,itll be ready tomorrow round noon. Im like whatever. Bout 2 hours later I get a call from them saying that my insurance wont cover the cost of it (for whatever reason). Im like okay, well how much is then for my supply??? She tells me $1600 for a one month supply.(mind you, a one month supply is 4 filled needles) I say "come again", she says !600 dollars. I said your jokin right! She was all "nope". Anyway long story short its gonna be $19,200 dollars a year for something that only supposed to give a 35% less chance of having another or more attacks. I told her that she needs to call my doctor and make him make the insurance cover it or im not taking it. She said that the phone call has already been put in and that there waiting to hear back from him. She also said that there is other shots that i cou8ld take, And i said ya if i didnt wanna work anymore that i would take them, but since im not a gazillionare i goota work.( all the shots have bad side effects which would make me not be able to work. Unless i take this shot on a saturday night so i could recooperate on sunday from it.) Anyway, Who the fuck can afford 1600 fuckin dollars a month for one mutherfucking god damn prescription????? Fuck that. Fuck this stupid as none cureable diesiease and fuck evrything that goes with it. wall.gif wall.gif
OUT
WES

00 RL Dumped on Type S wheels Stock as can be....
03 Hoe 4x4 on them stock 16s wit KnN intake and a magnaflow....HOTNESS

lshatch916

lshatch916

Reverand Jones

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Me and you, yo momma and yo cousin too
deeeeeeeeeeezam 1600 dollars!?!?! Is someone is on drugs(no pun intended)

Niello

Niello

Stranded off Jackson Hwy

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
well worse case you dont get it right away then let the insurance at work cover it. your coverage should start after your 90 day review! in the mean time DONT FUCK UP!!! guns.gif
98 4dr GSR
8 psi!
tuned by Comptech
daily driven

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
QUOTE (Niello @ Jan 24 2006, 12:18 PM)
well worse case you dont get it right away then let the insurance at work cover it. your coverage should start after your 90 day review! in the mean time DONT FUCK UP!!! guns.gif

This is why I can't go to the doctor I can't afford to get better emthdown.gif Sorry man i feel u tho.

Copilot

Copilot

Wait... How old are you again?!

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
QUOTE (Niello @ Jan 24 2006, 01:18 PM)

Why would I fuck up???
Anyway ya i plan on doin that as well. Thanks Buddy chair.gif

00 RL Dumped on Type S wheels Stock as can be....
03 Hoe 4x4 on them stock 16s wit KnN intake and a magnaflow....HOTNESS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users