Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

subframe bushings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sololock

sololock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
anyone run the spl solid bushings? about to order some. i have been reading on them and i can handle the cabin noise. hows the rear handle/feel with them on?

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
I have the sub frame collars which are a milder version of the actual full aluminum bushings, I love them! One of these days I will get the full bushings tho.

sololock

sololock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Oct 27 2008, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the sub frame collars which are a milder version of the actual full aluminum bushings, I love them! One of these days I will get the full bushings tho.

i was thinking of just getting poly bushings along with some collars but the poly bushings will eventually wear out and i dont plan on dropping a sub frame ever again. (i hope not)

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
I dont have the poly inserts in mine but my collars are doing just fine after almost 2 years of being on the car. However only about a year of the time was actual driving time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users