Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thunderdrift 12/20-21/2008

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
So since 2008 has really tried to kick my ass I have not been able to attend any track events this year, but thanks to Jonnie Fraz of Stealth-custom-fab.com I have been sponsored to go to this event. It's a full track practice on Saturday the 20TH and a competition on the 21ST, I am scheduled to be in both. Anyways if you're into to drifting at all and you live in the northern California area you should come out or try to enter it yourself.

Site link is http://www.thunderdrift.com/ and the flyer is below.

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
Yes Yes!!! You guys should attend! Thunderhill holds like one maybe two full track drift events a year, it is so worth it.
If you are not driving you still need to come and watch, meet some very cool people, and check out the vendors.

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
I hope Geoff has it right. NOAA has Saturday being good, Saturday night with slight chance of rain and Sunday being 80% chance of rain in Willows. At least the track day is straight.
It is gonna be fun no matter what!!

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Yea pretty much all I care about is it being dry on saturday, but I would really like it if it didnt rain there at all. Man I can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users