Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Doug's S14

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
Well got the shell finally Im sure you guys will see it come along but definatly not as nice of start but oh well

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
LOL those wheels and suspension are the same wheels and suspension i used to tow ur first S14 away. Dam that first pic is super blurry.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Oct 21 2008, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL those wheels and suspension are the same wheels and suspension i used to tow ur first S14 away. Dam that first pic is super blurry.
Lol yea somehow they ended up back at my house haha but that first pic was off my cell phone also if you can come over like 3ish that would be cool ima txt you anyways but incase you see this first.... its hard to txt at school haha

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
Finally got an update! Well the motor is almost pulled out of the red car. I got the motor mount nuts off. So really all I need to do is get my ass up and go get the cherry picker and pull this darn thing. Along with that I've been painting parts for this 14 smile.gif I used the same rattle cans as Rob the Diplo High Heat Black. I liked the way it looks and It turned out alright I just need a crap load of it but this will do for me as long as the car is for the most part black haha. I got alot of Pics too so Here it is

1996 USDM Grill Gangsta

Trunk,Bumper and SE Lip in the back

All the other shit im painting

Hard To see but the wing is on there

Gangster For some Reason I really like this paint haha

I LOVE How the grill turned out

Messy Ass Garage now haha

Motor Ready To Be Pulled

New Trunk Lid on along with Center Tailight smile.gif

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Looks good I think u need to hit that rear bumper again tho looks like there is a bit of red showing through still.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Oct 26 2008, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks good I think u need to hit that rear bumper again tho looks like there is a bit of red showing through still.
Yea I need to buy some more paint tho Im out haha. Someone Horded it all so Im in search for it but my hood is still showin red and my rear bumper. My hood shows it badly so I didnt even take a pic haha

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Oct 26 2008, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea I need to buy some more paint tho Im out haha. Someone Horded it all so Im in search for it but my hood is still showin red and my rear bumper. My hood shows it badly so I didnt even take a pic haha

Nice buddy! keep at it remember what happened to the last car you were taking parts off.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
Today more shit got done since it stopped raining! I decided Id just pull my damn motor all ready and get it on the stand and what not along with id put my front 5 lug on since it seemed easy enough. Its now really gonna be a money game for me to wait till i can order a new bearing, clutch, tire, and just some random other miscelaneous things but as always heres pics!

Didn't take any pics of the process but heres the front 5 lug on the car looks about 2ft taller now with stock se's!

Motor getting pulled out

Ph Muggin the camera and evans looking at something maybe the motor lol

woot its out!

tranny separated from motor

clutch and flywheel removed

mounted on stand so more to come soon smile.gif

Jonnie Fraz

Jonnie Fraz

The Fab Man!

• Gods of Mestiso.net
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Nice man...finally got those motor mounts loose I see. You gotta keep going...at least somthing every day. If you don't have money then do clean up on the interior or take off parts that you need off the red one.

Keep up the good fight.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (Jonnie Fraz @ Nov 3 2008, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice man...finally got those motor mounts loose I see. You gotta keep going...at least somthing every day. If you don't have money then do clean up on the interior or take off parts that you need off the red one.

Keep up the good fight.
Yup its been raining so I figured I couldn't really think of anything i could do but I got to thinking my motor is in my garage and i could start to dissassemble that and learn how that works! Along with i have all my red car interrior inside so i can clean all that and then strip out all the interrior out of the black car remove all engine parts lol then clean that buy a drivers switch so i can roll up windows haha but I just realised how much i could do even if its raining and minimal money needed, but mostly time witch i got haha

bikerskater

bikerskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
see what doug forgot to mention was the fact i didnt pretty much all his 5 lug and if it werent for stephen the motor would prolly still be in there just throwin myself some credit lol biggrin.gif

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (bikerskater @ Nov 6 2008, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
see what doug forgot to mention was the fact i didnt pretty much all his 5 lug and if it werent for stephen the motor would prolly still be in there just throwin myself some credit lol biggrin.gif
Eh you kept sending me to chris's house cause your scurred so i didnt get a chance to do anything asshole and yes i did need you guys to pull the motor cause of ph's little hands you to operate jack on tranny and ph pushed the motor so it didnt hit/fuck up my rad support and i opperated cherry picker and i took the tranny flywheel clutch all that while you guys werent there so dont give yourself too much credit but yes half of it is cause im afraid of the damn hammer

bikerskater

bikerskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
lol i didnt say i was taking all the credit just that i wanted some and the way you making everything sound on here sounded like you were doing everything tongue.gif

bikerskater

bikerskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
lol i didnt say i was taking all the credit just that i wanted some and the way you making everything sound on here sounded like you were doing everything tongue.gif

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
update evan came over yesterday and we pulled the block and tranny so thats now out of black car

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
Today John "Stealth-Custom Fab" Came to my house and stich welded my engine bay its ALOT stiffer now its awesome and after he left I threw down some rattle can along with my friend evan so it's lookin alot better now as always pics!

bikerskater

bikerskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
man that engine bay is clean lol

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
Yup I wonder how it will hold to another washing though haha but After finishing up the bay I heard the doorbell ring so I went found a package MORE PARTS YAY!!!!! My steering rack bushings tie rod boots and I grabbed my steering angle spacers! So we got all that Done now just waiting on more moneyz and parts now oh yes pics now smile.gif
Parts Oh Yes!! I <3 FRSport 2days ground and its here smile.gif

Bushings Installed biggrin.gif

Installed yes i know i need a new rod end

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
Did you reinstall the stock locking tab on the inner tie rods? When you install steering angle spacers you don't use the stock locking tabs any more.

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
Yes I did Is that bad confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users