Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gotta Love High School

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
Everyone has been droolin over the 40 when parked next to the marrows and stangs i get a kick out of it but the same question that gets annoying is DUDE DO YOU DRIFT! I try to stay nice but i think its funny how everyone favors the 40 over the stangs and what not apparently driving in a straight line fast is not as cool as it used to be HAHA

sololock

sololock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Aug 19 2008, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone has been droolin over the 40 when parked next to the marrows and stangs i get a kick out of it but the same question that gets annoying is DUDE DO YOU DRIFT! I try to stay nice but i think its funny how everyone favors the 40 over the stangs and what not apparently driving in a straight line fast is not as cool as it used to be HAHA

haha im the opposite, my car needs some body work, and paint. so its looks like a pos!

Copilot

Copilot

Wait... How old are you again?!

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
I agree with the whole going in a straight line is getting boring but when you go 165+ in a straight line its pretty interesting.

00 RL Dumped on Type S wheels Stock as can be....
03 Hoe 4x4 on them stock 16s wit KnN intake and a magnaflow....HOTNESS

Sideways~S14

Sideways~S14

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:My Car, Import cars, and r/c cars
QUOTE (LGND2NV @ Oct 20 2008, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with the whole going in a straight line is getting boring but when you go 165+ in a straight line its pretty interesting.
agreed it was intresting doing 155 so im sure its even more exciting going even faster haha

Copilot

Copilot

Wait... How old are you again?!

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
The fastest ive been is 180, and thats extemely crazy...luckly there wasnt a single sole on the freeway. Only problem i had was a drunken midget calling me a pus and forceing me to go that fast.Not that i minded or anything!!!!!

00 RL Dumped on Type S wheels Stock as can be....
03 Hoe 4x4 on them stock 16s wit KnN intake and a magnaflow....HOTNESS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users