Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Lek Lek's Content

There have been 32 items by Lek Lek (Search limited from 20-September 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2512 My POS S13

Posted by Lek Lek on 11 July 2008 - 04:40 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

boso FTW!

#2509 My POS S13

Posted by Lek Lek on 11 July 2008 - 03:40 PM in Public Car Profile's and Project Logs

dope.

#2448 If you're Filipino then you will understand this

Posted by Lek Lek on 22 June 2008 - 08:34 PM in Anything goes.

hahaha. no puppies harmed at all. lmao.

WOW..... now I get your username! haha. i'm mestiso too! lmao, wow, lmao'd.

#2429 Let me introduce myself

Posted by Lek Lek on 19 June 2008 - 08:07 PM in Anything goes.

haha, i saw the URL on your car while I was on nico. thought this site was cool since it was straight up norcal.

#2425 Let me introduce myself

Posted by Lek Lek on 19 June 2008 - 03:35 PM in Anything goes.

thanks. finally go the login to work! lol. Nice coupe, i've seen you at nationals a couple of times before.

#2420 Motoring J Style

Posted by Lek Lek on 19 June 2008 - 12:02 PM in Events

I went, it was fairly good. Weather sucked for the car show, but it was wet for the sliding! haha. Left early didn't see the comp, but watched most of the qualifying and the Falken FD RX7 slide.

#2419 Let me introduce myself

Posted by Lek Lek on 19 June 2008 - 11:57 AM in Anything goes.

my name is alex. i drive a white s14. currently not sliding due to an open difff. but i used to go to nationals to watch quite often till all the hyphys got there. lol. anyway, still deciding to keep the car, or weld the diff. attempted to take it out other day, couldnt get driveshaft bolts off because they were stripping. sux. anyway.....

wutsup!?